Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Governor Rick Perry's Jeremiah Wright

Go down

Governor Rick Perry's Jeremiah Wright Empty Governor Rick Perry's Jeremiah Wright

Post by T Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 am

Sarah Palin had Thomas Muthee and John McCain had John Hagee and Rod Parsely and Barack Obama had Jeremiah Wright. For Rick Perry, his bizarre religious ally may be John Benefiel, the head of the Heartland Apostolic Reformation Network. Benefiel was one of the official organizers of Perry’s controversial The Response prayer rally. In this YouTube clip, Benefiel calls the Statue of Liberty a “demonic idol.”

Here is what Benefiel states on the Statue of Liberty:

"Libertas is also called the Freedom Goddess, Lady Freedom, the Goddess of Liberty. You know there’s a statue in New York harbor called the Statue of Liberty. You know where we got it from? French Free Masons. Listen folks that is an idol, a demonic idol, right there in New York harbor. People say, ‘well no it’s patriotic.’ What makes it patriotic? Why is it? It’s a statue of a false goddess, the Queen of Heaven. We don’t get liberty from a false goddess folks, we get our liberty from Jesus Christ."

He has also insisted that the District of Columbia be renamed. In an August 2010 sermon, Benefiel insisted that he would “divorce Baal” from Washington and had unilaterally “renamed the District of Columbia the District of Christ.” He added: “I tell you I have more authority than the U.S. Congress does, see I guarantee you that that will not forever be called the District of Columbia, it will be changed by somebody, it will be changed by the Lord when He comes back or our Congress.”

Benefiel is just one voice against the separation of church and state in America. Despite the violence and repression caused by religious-based regimes around the world, such figures are seeking a new theocratic government in America.

Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down