Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a disappointing turn of events!

3 posters

Go down

What a disappointing turn of events! Empty What a disappointing turn of events!

Post by T Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:58 pm

I am disappointed that Forum Motion had a system-wide crash, and my post yesterday regarding The Rumford Reporter's "Internet Stalking" article is lost.

Jennifer Stowell-Norris and The Rumford Reporter published the name of the person she has accused of "stalking" her. I posted that portion of her diatribe here (in bold, red font) along with the URL to the article. Shortly thereafter, she edited her “Internet Stalking” article and deleted the accused's name then added a few new baseless accusations (she does this well). The evidence is now gone.

Did anyone else see it? I assume (hope) the accused did and has a copy.

Edited “Internet Stalking” diatribe URL: [ therumfordreporter.com/2008/09/what-is-internet-stalking.html ]

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

What a disappointing turn of events! Empty Re: What a disappointing turn of events!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:09 pm

T, I was wondering................I knew I'd seen his name, and so had another person here. It'll take more than her deleting that to get her out of hot water.

Back to top Go down

What a disappointing turn of events! Empty Re: What a disappointing turn of events!

Post by C Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:09 pm

STEVE ELDRIDGE, OF BEING THE PERSON WHO IS SENDING ME THESE UNWANTED, SCARY E-MAILS

AFTER RECEIVING THESE E-MAILS TODAY, I FINALLY DECIDED TO CONFRONT WHO I SUSPECTED WAS THE STALKER. I ACCUSED THE ANONYMOUS E-MAILER, STEVE ELDRIDGE, ...

This is all I could come up with without a lot of effort- we all know who she is accusing- her nemesis Steve Eldridge...
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by C Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:41 pm

We could possibly recover the posts but would lose all of today's posts which would probably be more of a PIA than it's worth.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm

She's a regular Sherlock Holmes. Laughing

UPDATE: AFTER BANTERING BACK AND FORTH WITH oops.COM, I POSTED THIS STORY AT 9:50 PM. "T" POSTED THIS STORY ON THE RFP WEBSITE AT 10:18 PM, "BUG" POSTED HER COMMENTS AT 10:20 PM, AND THE LAST E-MAIL FROM oops.COM WAS SENT AT 10:22 PM. THIS CONFIRMS THAT THEY ARE NOT ONLY INVOLVED WITH THE HACKING OF MY WEBSITE BUT ALSO WITH THE STALKER. WHAT IS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR? GETTING CAUGHT STEALING FROM OR DECEIVING THE TAXPAYER.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:18 pm

ok, nothing political, but i do think she's suffering from a rather rare and extreme case of " palinitis". we should all pray for her speedy recovery.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down