Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, it would be my fault...

Go down

So, it would be my fault... Empty So, it would be my fault...

Post by T Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 am

“Gross negligence by the Democratic National Committee allowed hacking to take place.The Republican National Committee had strong defense!” Trumpery tweeted.
******************************************************************************************************************************
So, if I left my front door unlocked and someone came in and stole my jewelry, it'd be my fault?  dunno   And you Trumpery fanatics agree with all the crap that comes out of this idiot's mouth.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trumpery: “Intelligence stated very strongly there was absolutely no evidence that hacking affected the election results. Voting machines not touched!”
******************************************************************************************************************************
That's not the point you idiot.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trumpery: “Only reason the hacking of the poorly defended DNC is discussed is that the loss by the Dems was so big that they are totally embarrassed!”
Hey idiot, it was not a big loss.  You just can't accept that a women received 3 million more votes that you.  applause

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down