Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not his fault...

2 posters

Go down

It's not his fault... Empty It's not his fault...

Post by T Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:39 pm

I knew Jennifer Stowell Norris would blame Kevin Scott’s driving record on the Rumford (& Mexico) PD and the “Rumfid Machine“. Gawd, she’s entertaining! applause She should take a bow

The Rumford Reporter Oh Ted, don't forget Kevin is from the Rumford/Mexico area. Those cops gotta keep up those stats so they can justify their million dollar budgets so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

The Rumford Reporter And, he stands up to the machine in this area... They jump on the chance to bust the outspoken folks to discredit us. It has happened to every single person I have worked with in this area including myself because we have stood up to the UNIONS

The Rumford Reporter and the crooks.

Last edited by T on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

It's not his fault... Empty Re: It's not his fault...

Post by T Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm

And it gets better!! applause

The Rumford Reporter He is not MY candidate per say. I am trying to remain neutral so that others in my town feel comfortable. This isn't about party, it is about community. I've been busted for speeding A LOT and I am very responsible. I even got a ticket ...for burning rubber once in my late 20s. I only lost my license once and that was in high school. I got away with a lot too and I'm lucky to be alive. So not kidding. Now, I drive like an old lady. No offense to old ladies who can barely see over their steering wheels in those big ass cars. lol Anyways, Kevin is from the Rumford/Mexico area and that might have something to do with why his is so incredibly high. I dunno but I really don't care either. I want the real peeps in the House. Paul can yell at every reporter in the State and I will not only understand but I will clap. All this negative vetting bullshit is so old. The dirty politics have gotta change. A lot of people don't get involved because they don't want a mistake in the past brought up. I will really enjoy the day that we openly talk about and accept that we have all done some pretty stupid things in our youth and we are still not perfect and never will be.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:56 pm

For the record, Kevin Scott's most recent violation/conviction was in April, 2010.

To those of you who feel that these infractions are part of youthful indiscretion, Scott has been convicted of 35 motor vehicle violations and has had his license suspended 21 times in the last 21 years, averaging one suspension per year.

Scott's driving record says a lot about his character and personality as Jennifer Stowell Norris' driving record does about her's. I'm sure they're both proud.

For the record, I have been driving for 42 years and have never had a suspension, a ticket, or even a warning. I obey the law bow.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:58 pm

The Rumford Reporter It's okay. I respect your opinion and I also see where you are coming from. I personally would rather have a Kevin Scott who has made some mistakes in life or a Paul LePage that gets aggravated with the annoying media then I would a fake ...fibby mitchell. just saying... I wish they would both come out and tell us about all the drugs and drinking they did too when they were kids. Nobody is perfect and it's those imperfections that build our character. It looks like Kevin had some bad luck with cops. I know I have gone over the speed limit more than 35 times but I got lucky and only got pulled over a few times. Just the way I look at things.See More
Wednesday at 12:24pm

The Rumford Reporter He is not MY candidate per say. I am trying to remain neutral so that others in my town feel comfortable. This isn't about party, it is about community. I've been busted for speeding A LOT and I am very responsible. I even got a ticket ...for burning rubber once in my late 20s. I only lost my license once and that was in high school. I got away with a lot too and I'm lucky to be alive

"only got pulled over a few times."

" I've been busted for speeding A LOT "

Seems like a contradiction to me. I like how she finished that last sentence:

"I've been busted for speeding A LOT and I am very responsible."

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Like I said, she's the best, free entertainment around! applause

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down