Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul LePig calls judge ‘absolute imbecile’ over Trumpery lawsuit

Go down

Paul LePig calls judge ‘absolute imbecile’ over Trumpery lawsuit Empty Paul LePig calls judge ‘absolute imbecile’ over Trumpery lawsuit

Post by T Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:29 am

Obviously, there are no mirrors in the LePig household. LePig, the gift that keeps on giving.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Paul LePig calls judge ‘absolute imbecile’ over Trumpery lawsuit
By WGME - March 29, 2018

LEWISTON (WGME) – Gov. Paul LePig is laughing off a new lawsuit against Trumpery, that partly focuses on LePig.

The state of Maryland and the District of Columbia are suing Trumpery, claiming he’s violated the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, which essentially says Trumpery can’t personally gain from his power and office.

“I didn’t realize I could buy Trumpery so cheap, a night in his hotel and he’s in my back pocket,” LePig said. “That’s all I’m gonna say. The judge that did that is imbecile! He’s a complete imbecile. That’s all. I can tell you any district court judge, whether it’s state or federal, puts that in the paper because stayed in the hotel is an absolute imbecile. I hope it goes national. I hope he hears it because he’s an absolute imbecile.”
love  geek

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down