Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democrat intentions in Question

4 posters

Go down

Democrat intentions in Question Empty Democrat intentions in Question

Post by KevinNSaisi Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Cathy Newell wrote: We need 3 or 4 people to join the 5 volunteers who have stepped up to count ballots on Thursday for the recount for Register of Probate. Bruce Rood holds a 350 vote lead and we certainly want to keep this one in the Democratic column.

What does this quote say to you? It definately opens a question as to the intention. Does Cathy Newell want counters who will be honest, or does she want those who will "keep this one in the Democratic column"?
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Democrat intentions in Question Empty Re: Democrat intentions in Question

Post by T Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 pm

I've known Cathy Newell for years. Cathy Newell = Integrity

T

Number of posts : 3862

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:59 pm

I have known her for years too, but the statement is still questionable.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:04 pm

All I take it as is that the other volunteer counters are probably Republican and she wants to keep them honest?
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:55 pm

KevinNSaisi wrote:
Cathy Newell wrote: We need 3 or 4 people to join the 5 volunteers who have stepped up to count ballots on Thursday for the recount for Register of Probate. Bruce Rood holds a 350 vote lead and we certainly want to keep this one in the Democratic column.

What does this quote say to you? It definately opens a question as to the intention. Does Cathy Newell want counters who will be honest, or does she want those who will "keep this one in the Democratic column"?

Kevin, If I were to ask you if you are joking about Cathy Newll's intention, you would likely tell me that you meant what you wrote, and ask why I thought you might be joking. If I were to take what you wrote as a serious inquiry, you would accuse me of not understanding your humor. Either way, I'd be accused of mis-reading/mis-understanding.

I take her request for help as a request for help because a recount needs to be done before Bruce Rood can be proclaimed the victor.

Are you trying to create discord or do you have a hidden agenda?

Back to top Go down

Post by gadget6412 Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:57 pm

From what perceive from the messages that kevin has written, he whole heartedly supports Obama and the Democratic movement so I question the hidden agenda part. I do agree that this is a biased statement as written and could be construed in the wrong way and gives reason for the other party to question the count further.
gadget6412
gadget6412

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down