Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JT Lurks and strikes (snake-like)

4 posters

Go down

JT Lurks and strikes (snake-like) Empty JT Lurks and strikes (snake-like)

Post by dr Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:43 am

I think this deserves its own thread:

Re: DiConzo warns town employees

JT Lurks and strikes (snake-like) Icon_post_target_unread by xmashen Yesterday at 9:29 pm
"by the way, am i the only one getting nasty private emails from Jason Thompson?"

I too received an unwanted, uninvited, and unwelcomed pm from Jason Thompson.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

JT Lurks and strikes (snake-like) Empty Re: JT Lurks and strikes (snake-like)

Post by Admin Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:32 pm

If anyone receives inappropriate personal messages from others on here, please feel free to copy them to a new message and send them to C or I.

We will not condone such behavior on here.

Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Save up a collection, then post them here. Very Happy

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 pm

to clarify, jason sent me pm's. anyone can do that. it's still a free country. they weren't obscene or threatening (maybe in a veiled way), but they were mocking. I guess he has a right to do that. I know I have a big mouth and a lot of people may not agree with my opinions... that's cool. I don't think he should be banned for that. My big problem with him is that he came here under false pretenses (remember? ) stating how he had broken with TRR and all that. But that was a ruse. Also, his other postings, (looking for a dog, a table.. etc) were an additional ruse to find out the real identities of the posters here. I am assuming it didn't work. Personally, i don't have a problem if someone disagrees with me (in my life, many people do).But i much prefer if if they can state that up front. I think he should still be welcomed here. We've all been (well, i am assuming) guilty of sending off-the-cuff emails to people that were not the nicest posts. He is also laboring under the assumption that I am someone in particular that JSN has a beef with, so I have to take that into account. He's nothing if not loyal!

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down