Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JSN needs to stop reading my posts...

2 posters

Go down

JSN needs to stop reading my posts... Empty JSN needs to stop reading my posts...

Post by T Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:01 pm

From The Rumford Reporter:

Latest Talks

* All Views Welcomed & Encouraged
bounce lol!

* Snow
* honoring vets

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

JSN needs to stop reading my posts... Empty Re: JSN needs to stop reading my posts...

Post by T Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:14 pm

I posted the following on the SunJournal "Cleaning out the inbox ...." "Cheers & Jeers" comment section. Obviously, a nerve was touched. Very Happy

T wrote:For the record, the two "blogs" in question (actually one is a blog + forum, the other is a forum - there is a difference) are The Rumford Reporter
[therumfordreporter.com/] and The River Valley Free Press [https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com/portal.htm]. The Rumford Reporter IS NOT open to the general public (members only - strictly controlled - you must meet stringent political, personal and professional guidelines to be accepted as a member). The River Valley Free Press IS open to the general public and happily supports and encourages opposing views.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

JSN needs to stop reading my posts... Empty Re: JSN needs to stop reading my posts...

Post by dr Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:35 am

Speaking from personal experience, she does NOT "welcome or encourage" any views that are in opposition to her own. And any member who does not follow along is threatened with expulsion from the ranks.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down