Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gearing up for a Palinesque Run

5 posters

Go down

Gearing up for a Palinesque Run Empty Gearing up for a Palinesque Run

Post by xmashen Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 pm

It's pretty clear that the humble " editor" of the other rag is preparing to advance herself, by hook or by crook, and it won't be long before she'll be out slashing and trashing the reputations of any other unfortunate folks who apply for the position of Bethel's town manager.

Posting her old (and recently edited) school papers once again (one asks, how the HELL did she manage to GRADUATE?), she's laying the groundwork to show how " qualified" she is. Even in these SUPPOSEDLY historical pieces, her lack of real community empathy, fair play and general maturity come "shining" through as always. Undisguised ambition and the gonads of a moose do not a good candidate make.

While it might be tempting to relish the thought of her unleashing herself on another unsuspecting community, and to leave poor Rumford alone, I can only hope the citizens of Bethel run screaming from this Godzilla.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Gearing up for a Palinesque Run Empty Re: Gearing up for a Palinesque Run

Post by T Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 pm

I can't imagine they'd employ her. In my opinion, the Bethel select board did not renew Scott Cole's contract for the same behavior Jennifer Stowell Norris displays on a regular basis.

At least Mr. Cole attempted to hide it. Until recently, Ms. Norris flaunted it. I‘m sure she realizes she needs to tone it down in order to advance her career.

Mr. Cole is a very good manager with NO people skills. His approach is confrontational and dictatorial. I suspect his military training has a lot to do with his style.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:47 pm

let's hope! but still, she has her eye on the job.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Manager Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 am

She has poisoned her name in local government. Other than being appointed to Boards in Rumford, no other Town will have anything to do with her.

Manager

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:27 am

I'm betting she'll try (again) for the Rumford town manager position when it opens up.
I wonder what will come back to haunt her then? Razz

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:15 am

Imagine if she DID become town manager.......................our taxes would decrease because she'll "fire" Medcare, RFD, RPD, and any other union organization.

Think we've got controversy now? Just imagine life with JSN at the helm.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Just saw a blog where she's now saying "the Democrats in Maine have got to go!"

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

that's a great way to win support from the people. Her partisanship is overboard. I have many (well, a FEW) republican friends and I would never tell them they " have to GO!" I know she's a wannabe politician, but a real politician learns that it's not just about the "party" , that it's about the people, and you don't go pissing off half (or more) of them by idiotic statements that belong better on a junior high cheerleading squad at a super rival game.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:10 pm

xmashen wrote:but a real politician learns that it's not just about the "party" , that it's about the people
In my opinion, that's no longer the case in today's politics. Though, I am old enough to remember when it was the case.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:20 am

I find the writing style to be quite conversational for a college research paper. Thus far, I'd give it a "C" at best. Lots of empty rhetoric. Poor writing. Excessive wordiness.

Dave

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down