Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

these palinesque statements ... gee

Go down

these palinesque statements ... gee Empty these palinesque statements ... gee

Post by xmashen Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm

The Rumford Reporter I truly respect the sacrifices you have made for our country and its people.

I am like "huh" ???

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

these palinesque statements ... gee Empty Re: these palinesque statements ... gee

Post by xmashen Tue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm

I truly appreciate that she is not
a. town manager,
b. economic developer,
c. member of the board of selectmen.

I do have major problems with her remaining on the finance committee and the medcare board. Isn't anyone paying attention to her rantings?

Her anti-cop, anti fire dept, anti-mill ,anti (you can fill in the blank) campaigns are getting tired.

Oh,let's not be remiss and forget anti-Catholic. I guess Mark Belanger is the only non-hypocrite in the parish. While she's probably deleted a lot of her vitriolic public posts/outbursts/attacks, be assured that some people save them like treasured (though not loved) memories in a scrap book.

While I am sensitive to people with personality problems, it doesn't give her the right to trash others in the most personal way.

Her talons are reaching for Lisbon and Bethel since her perceived wrongdoers (Steve Eldridge, Jim Doar...etc etc.) have positions there that she has coveted. Who in their right mind would hire someone like this?

She's the queen of personal vendettas as is evidenced by her manic campaign against Tracey Higley, an officer simply doing his job. By all accounts (well , MOST accounts), Officer Higley is a highly respected member of the community. I doubt that he had any choice in taking that particular 911 call.

On a positive note, I think that she takes pretty wonderful photographs and should think about exploring a new career in photography.

Last edited by xmashen on Tue May 25, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

xmashen

Back to top Go down

these palinesque statements ... gee Empty Re: these palinesque statements ... gee

Post by xmashen Tue May 25, 2010 4:37 pm

The Rumford Reporter Just wanted everyone to know that you have the right to complain about anything you want when it comes to life, town affairs, etc. You have that right. I just ask that we always be good to one another in our debates. I want to feel comfortable and I certainly want all you to feel comfortable. My gift to you.

"MY GIFT..."??? Sorry, gimme a couple minutes to gag.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue May 25, 2010 8:31 pm

The Rumford Reporter BTW, Higley was training the new guy. And DETECTIVE Bernard was overseeing the entire situation.

and if they had rescued a baby, she would say it was Satan's spawn and blame them for that.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Wed May 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Miss "Free Speech" (cough, cough) deletes anyone with whom she doesn't agree. What a JOURNALIST! Talk about manipulating for self aggrandizement!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Wed May 26, 2010 5:36 pm

oh,and her latest fb pic ,hmmmm. she looks sorta lesbianish (and that's a compliment, not a slur). It's much nicer than the previous questionable one.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Wed May 26, 2010 5:37 pm

although, i am sure she has neither the inclination nor the sense to be a lesbian. (thank gawd)

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down