Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JSN was so dirty she "wanted to take a shower"

5 posters

Go down

JSN was so dirty she "wanted to take a shower" Empty JSN was so dirty she "wanted to take a shower"

Post by T Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:36 pm

blah blah blah tongue

From The Rumford Reporter:

Doar Resigns from Rumford, Gets Hooked Up and Let Go From NewPage, and Now Rumor Has It He Wants the Bethel Town Manager Job

Editor's Note: I just recently learned that Mr. James Doar wants to apply for the Bethel Town Manager position. Bethel is my hometown and near and dear to my heart. While Chairman Greg Buccina was at the helm, I filed a citizen's complaint against Mr. James Doar that was never addressed or dealt with. I feel it necessary to inform the Bethel citizenry of the complaint that I wanted handled in the public arena but was never given the opportunity. I even sent it a second time certified mail signed by Terri Palmer and still never heard a word from then Chairman Buccina who was subsequently voted off the Board of Selectmen.

Memorandum for Town of Rumford

To: Greg Buccina, Chairman of the Board of Selectmen
Subject: Citizen Complaint, re: James Doar
Date: 3/8/2008

This is an official complaint submitted on behalf of Mr. James Doar, the Rumford Town Manager. It is with great displeasure that I am forced to submit a complaint against Mr. Doar but given the actions of Mr. Doar over the past few months, I feel it my duty to the citizens of Rumford to make them aware of his actions.

therumfordreporter.com/2009/02/doar-resigns-from-rumford-gets-hooked.html

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

JSN was so dirty she "wanted to take a shower" Empty Re: JSN was so dirty she "wanted to take a shower"

Post by Admin Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:56 pm

She tried to file a complaint because Jim Doar talked to Steve Eldridge? That's it? No wonder it didn't get anywhere.

Jennifer, I have said, time and again, that your vindictive behavior ends up hurting you more that anyone else.

Jim is gone from Rumford. Perhaps it's time to leave him alone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JSN was so dirty she "wanted to take a shower" Empty Re: JSN was so dirty she "wanted to take a shower"

Post by C Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 am

Seems I remember her stating she was more qualified than Doar. Wasn't she competing against Doar for the Rumford TM job? Will she be competing against him for the Bethel one too? I wonder if she's going to stalk him now like she's been doing to Eldridge and Jolene.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainiac1 Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 am

So sad. In the midst of a budget season and with citizen complaints against everyone in town but Christ himself, it wasn't felt by myself or Mr. Doar that conversing with other town managers on the phone or in person was a bad idea at anytime you may need assistance on an issue. When Mr. Doar first came on board, I gave him names like John Madigan, Ruth Marden(Jay), Jim Bennett(Lewiston), Steve Eldrige (Auburn at the time, about three days after Rumford got rid of him), as names of people to call when and if he had any questions. And as most town managers do, build a network with these types of people who have gone through situations that he would go through in his future as a town manager. I did not feel that a town manager talking to another warrants a complaint, conversely if he/she did not create or become part of one, I would be complaining. Oh you just gotta love this stuff!!

Mainiac1

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 am

For whatever reason, Jennifer seems to feel safe in her core group. Anyone hating them might be threatening enough to her to make her feel unclean. These are some pretty strong reactions. It is my prayer for her that she belongs to a strong group of women friends who can nurture and mentor her through what looks from the outside like a whole lot of losses. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy, setting ourselves up over and over again to get hurt, and then sitting back and wondering, why?
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:21 am

Admin wrote:She tried to file a complaint because Jim Doar talked to Steve Eldridge?

I think it's because Mr. Doar CC'd Ron Theriault. Very Happy

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Jennifer Stowell Norris wrote:I knew at that time that Mr. Eldridge was going to settle the score and
find a reason to fire me, so I resigned the very next day.
She was clairvoyant, but not enough to realize her actions would result in a denial of unemployment compensation.

She's not a very good planner.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down