Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Bashing from TRR

3 posters

Go down

More Bashing from TRR Empty More Bashing from TRR

Post by dr Tue May 12, 2009 7:10 am

Here's part of a recent posting from TRR:

"...Thanks to Baldacci and his Executive, Legislative, and Judicial cronies, we are a full blown Obama supporting, blue, welfare State that now condones gay marriage (Matt Peterson (D) and Bruce Bryant (D) voted YES). How does that make you feel? We want to know..."

Gee, Jennifer, I'd love to tell you how I feel. Unfortunately, your site does not provide any means for Rumford citizens to comment. Why?

To Matt Peterson and Bruce Bryant, I say: Thank you for helping to advance equality for all citizens. I appreciate and admire your courage to confront the bigotry that is masked as Christianity. (The behavior of the right-wing is very un-Christ-like.)

I am offended that Jennifer Stowell Norris, in her gross impudence, continues to use the name of this town to headline her vile, hate-filled blog and erroneously and unjustly pretends to represent the citizens of Rumford. She does not.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

More Bashing from TRR Empty Re: More Bashing from TRR

Post by dr Tue May 12, 2009 8:55 am

"...full blown Obama supporting...."

Gee, I seem to recall her accusing Bush criticizers of being un-patriotic.
(I guess this is just another instance of her diminished introspection.)

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue May 12, 2009 9:00 am

"...The ironic part is that here we are concerned about social issues when we have some of the highest unemployment rates in the Union, we go way overboard on EPA regulations, have some of the highest taxes in the country, and are not business friendly in the least bit. What is wrong with this State?"

Heck, I'll chip in for the cost of a U-Haul rental, Jennifer. Sarah Palin would love to have you with her in the wilds of Alaska.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by who? Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 am

I cannot believe she posted someone’s license plate number! Ignorance at its finest.

who?

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue May 12, 2009 5:22 pm

you think she gives a crap for stuff she posts? Hmmmm. If i worked for Sears, I'd be thinking of legal action. Who wants to be associated with a site that promotes hatred and dissent? My main problem with her site now is the name " the Rumford Reporter" . It gives the community a bad name when googled. The LEAST she could do would be to change it to something like PPP (Palin Post Partum) or something else more reflective of her views and interests.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down