Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More bashing

2 posters

Go down

More bashing Empty More bashing

Post by dr Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 am

This is in response to a TRR poster asking who polices the police:

The Rumford Reporter
Brad Adley

The Rumford Reporter Notice they are always at his shop, he fixes their vehicles, and now that he has all the power they don't even try to hide all their perception problems like calling Adley to tow and going to their kids sporting events with police cars and SUVs.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

More bashing Empty Re: More bashing

Post by dr Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 am

The Rumford Reporter So, what would people like to see done with the General Assistance Office? Maybe we can help our dumbass Board of Selectman (minus Mark B).

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:23 pm

The Rumford Reporter I respect those who show respect to me. But, if you are an authority figure abusing your power, I will assert my constitutional rights as a citizen of this great Nation! Rumfid cops don't get that. They are so going rogue. I experienced that same kind of behavior with Higley and Bernard. I was thinking to myself, how did this get turned on me???

Gee, Jennifer, I think you were breaking the law! (Just sayin'...)

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 pm

The Rumford Reporter ... Once again something goes back to Brad Adley. How interesting? You know who else things tie back to??? Jolene and Dick Lovejoy. If Arsenault didn't have these two on his Board or volunteering or whatever then I might consider supporting them but not with those two on the scene. They are the players behind the scene in this town. They are why we are in the messes we are in. I could write a book about all the mistakes those two have made. Brad is their little son/puppet.

I thought she WAS writing a book.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Jennifer Stowell Norris accuses and threatens, accuses and threatens, accuses and threatens, accuses and threatens, accuses and threatens, accuses and threatens, accuses and threatens (well, you get my point) and does absolutely NOTHING.

It's fun to watch her More bashing Icon_biggrin . That's why I enjoy reading her posts so much More bashing 10683 .

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm

The Rumford Reporter Not if we could get the old timers out of the way and do things the right way. I went to school for this kind of thing and they don't want me anywhere near anything because I know what I am talking about. Now, I tell them through this kind of media because I am "hostile" because I don't agree with their self-serving philosophy. Hopefully, ... See MoreRumford residents will put things together. Where the Lovejoys are involved, RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hence the reason I did NOT VOTE for Steve Abbott.

If I recall correctly, she has stated that she will do anything and everything for the older citizens of this town. Now she wants to get them out of the way!

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down