Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's off-the-wall-rant fromTRR

3 posters

Go down

Today's off-the-wall-rant fromTRR Empty Today's off-the-wall-rant fromTRR

Post by dr Wed May 27, 2009 6:19 am

Military Veterans Labeled by the Department of Homeland Security as Rightwing Extremists? Huh?

Today's off-the-wall-rant fromTRR Right+Wing+Extremist Military Veterans Are Potential Rightwing Extremists
According to President Barack Obama's
Department of Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano

"The possible passage of new restrictions on firearms and the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks."

Wow! What does this say about our current government's state of mind. This statement was based on what? Janet Napolitano's experience with Timothy McVeigh. He's probably the only "Veteran" that she knows. This is a disgrace to our country and I for one will wear this hat proudly if they want to consider me a "Right Wing Extremist" because I am a Veteran facing significant challenges reintegrating into the community after thirteen years of high ops tempo, balls to the wall service to my country. It's hard to come back to a town like Rumford after being owned and controlled by the government and listen to all the whining that goes on around here. That alone makes me want to go postal.

I just want to tell you all to shut up, deal, and get to work because you have no idea what real work is. And, yes, I am talking specifically to the cry baby unions in the Town of Rumford, the School District, and the Paper Mill. Have you served in the military? No, then shut up because you have no idea what it is like to give yourself completely to a cause that protects the freedoms of a bunch of whiners. Appreciate what you have, be thankful for the job you do have, and put service before self for once.

We should be thankful for what we have here in Rumford and all you ever hear is people complaining, fighting, whining, and slinging mud because Hugh Chisholm, who is my hero, and his son spoiled you all rotten. That is my take on things. Now, don't make me go military on you. LOL! Maybe, I'll be profiled now. Soon, I will be putting up my "Don't Tread on Me" flag and then I'll really give you a reason to label me as a "Radical Republican." Have fun with that? Our founding fathers would have been considered right wing extremists and the Federalist Papers are our version of blogging in this day and age. How about them apples?

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Today's off-the-wall-rant fromTRR Empty Re: Today's off-the-wall-rant fromTRR

Post by Z Wed May 27, 2009 7:11 am

She makes it sound like she is the only veteran in The River Valley.

What is this all about?:

I am a Veteran facing significant challenges reintegrating into the community after thirteen years of high ops tempo, balls to the wall service to my country.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the only thing she needs to reintegrate from is Fantasyland.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Wed May 27, 2009 5:25 pm

ok, she's such a freaking idiot. we all know that. she can't even keep her rants straight. She has some serious issues, I would guess, and having a website with Rumford in the title doesn't help our town image when googled (at least when googled by NORMAL PEOPLE). Is there any way that the town can get her to change the name of her toxic foxish little site? Whatever crap she wants to spout in her own name is fine (hey, i believe in free speech), but it shouldn't appear representative of a community with far more intelligent minds.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Wed May 27, 2009 5:54 pm

oh, and from her ravings, she sounds sorta like the kind of vets that DHS was (rightly) concerned about.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down