Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is wonderful news (if true)

3 posters

Go down

This is wonderful news (if true) Empty This is wonderful news (if true)

Post by T Wed May 19, 2010 6:57 pm

From The Rumford Reporter Facebook page:

Elaine Blodgett:
i am not being wise ...but i dont understand exactley what that the cops did to you and your husband that makes you so up set.....did they hurt you guys phyically...i really dont understand and i want to

The Rumford Reporter: Police negligence, gestapo tactics, inconsistent enforcement of the law, abuse of citizens, etc. My story will be coming out soon as I plan on filing a complaint. My complaint will be posted.

*********************************************Deleted posts here*********************************************

Aline Dupont: Pamela you are bullshit. Stop being so negative. No one rants about stuff like that. It hurts them emotionally.

Aline Dupont:
She will file her complaint but had to wait for the finance committe to end. Now it is time. Pamela stay off the Rumford Reporter if you don't like it.

The Rumford Reporter:
hahahahahahaha! I already banned her.

Pamela Normandy: But how many of your "fans" saw that there is an audio of your altercation and will demand to hear it? Tuck that tail and run girl...
Pamela Normandy: Because I'll be on here day & night, making sure everyone sees you for what you are. Sleep with one eye open, darlin

Pamela Normandy: Just one "like" today....ahhh..so solly. It's happening already, huh? Just keep talkin, sweetheart

Last edited by T on Wed May 19, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

This is wonderful news (if true) Empty Re: This is wonderful news (if true)

Post by dr Wed May 19, 2010 7:00 pm

deleted

Last edited by dr on Wed May 19, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 pm

If there is an audio recording of the "incident", I suspect the RPD doesn't have much to worry about.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by who? Wed May 19, 2010 9:15 pm

T wrote:If there is an audio recording of the "incident", I suspect the RPD doesn't have much to worry about.
They all have digital recorders tucked away nicely in their pockets. Knowing where they were going, I'm sure they had them recording This is wonderful news (if true) Icon_biggrin. Especially since it was for domestic violence.

who?

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

The Rumford Reporter: I would love for you to hear the tape of me telling off Officer Disorderly Conduct (Officer Higley) in my house. I'll see what we can do about that.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down