Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pine Tree Patriots

2 posters

Go down

Pine Tree Patriots Empty Pine Tree Patriots

Post by dr Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 am

Does anyone have any information/input/opinion about the "unified slate of three"---JSN, Juliet Alexander, Peter Tinkham?
JSN we know about, but what of the other two?

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Pine Tree Patriots Empty Re: Pine Tree Patriots

Post by dr Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Juliet Alexander and Peter Tinkham jointly own properties at 7 Prospect Ave and 347 Pine Street. They list separate addresses. (Both properties are overgrown and in dire need of mowing. Is it fair to form an opinion about how someone might run our town based on how they take care of their properties?)
I'm guessing they are relatively new to this area?

Last edited by dr on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Actually if you look at the document on TRR Juliet is listing her address as 347 Pine St. If you google Peter he is listed as 347 Pine St. as well. Do we have anyone who knows how involved these two are in the community? One thing that I take into consideration when voting for a person is how involved they are with the community as a whole (not talking just online community either). I find it very interesting that JSN talks on her page about creating a sense of togetherness and community in Rumford because its so needed. How many benefit suppers, fund raisers, dances and so on has she attended? How many Rumford citizens does she know on a personal level? How many would open up their doors and invite her in for coffee? I feel just from her Facebook page that she isn't really part of Rumford. If she was she'd realize there already is a huge sense of community. I hate being some what stero typical but I feel someone who wants to have such a huge part in decisions of the town should actually know the residents. I think one of the big reasons Matt Peterson won during his election is because he did just that, he went door to door meeting the people he would serve. Not only that but the fact that he is a "son" of Rumford and grew up in the town. JSN has been here for how many years (I believe 6?). How involved other than town meetings has she been in the town? What about the other two running?
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:42 pm

On the last page of the document on TRR, it says Juliet Alexander resides at 347 Pine Street, and Peter Tinkham resides at 7 Prospect Ave.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 pm

During the last several years Jennifer Stowell Norris has worked extremely hard in this community. She has dedicated herself to slandering and disparaging two town managers, administrative assistants, the Catholic Church, the local unions, members of the RFD, members of the RPD, the code enforcement officer, present and past selectmen. She has gone so far as to accuse the chief of police of sexual misconduct with an officer (remember her "under the desk" barb?) She has flung words like Nazi, Gestapo, crooked, idiot, stupid, etc. She has publicly accused several community members of sexual alliances, and done so with no regard for truth or accuracy. She has bullied and harassed many citizens of this community with unrelenting malevolence.
She has also worked hard to unite the citizens, at least those who have appeared in the local crime bulletins.
Yes, Jennifer Stowell Norris has worked very hard... to inflict hurt and malice on the citizens she purports to care so deeply for.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 pm

DR if you google his name, which normally uses white pages to list address information, you'll notice the first listing under google search "Peter Tinkerman Rumford Maine" lists his address as 347 Pine. They may be using the Prospect address so it doesn't appear that they are some how related?
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:46 pm

That was my very thought.

dr

Back to top Go down