Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRASHING THE CITIZENS. What happened to "...out with a bang"?

2 posters

Go down

TRASHING THE CITIZENS. What happened to "...out with a bang"? Empty TRASHING THE CITIZENS. What happened to "...out with a bang"?

Post by dr Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

The Rumford Reporter they did that to me all the time, except i would get the notification a day late, not at all, or postage due. Med-Care is another good ole boys club and I cannot understand for the life of me how anyone could like Reggie Arsenault from Mexico and Jim Pulsifer from Peru. Those two are a couple of dictator, gestapo, underhanded, pieces of crap. Dean Milligan is a scammer. I have so much dirt on him, it isn't even funny. Stay tuned...

"Stay tuned"? That has never amounted to anything except to empty words. Where are all her big scoops?
Oh, that's right---she only lifts her news from the on-line Sun Journal. And I thought she hated that paper...

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

TRASHING THE CITIZENS. What happened to "...out with a bang"? Empty Re: TRASHING THE CITIZENS. What happened to "...out with a bang"?

Post by dr Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:35 pm

The Rumford Reporter Did I mention that when I called to ask for the agenda and minutes, they told me they didn't have them? One time all I did was ask for minutes, was told no, and I said that is bullshit. Milligan threatened to call the police "claiming" that I "harassed" him. What a pansy.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

TRASHING THE CITIZENS. What happened to "...out with a bang"? Empty Re: TRASHING THE CITIZENS. What happened to "...out with a bang"?

Post by xmashen Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:43 pm

we all know she's totally cuckoo by now. but we all play into the "jennifer agenda". I will admit it's my guilty pleasure, like watching "the view" or any other train wreck. apparently she still squats on the finance committee... that's something to work on.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down