Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more outrageous idiocy from TRC/TRR/TRYXQ... whatever the hell it is now

3 posters

Go down

more outrageous idiocy from TRC/TRR/TRYXQ... whatever the hell it is now Empty more outrageous idiocy from TRC/TRR/TRYXQ... whatever the hell it is now

Post by xmashen Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:39 pm

ok, "albino bowler"... gee, how cute is that? her latest mascot. Has she any sense that albinism is a condition that , aside from its medical/vision problems, often brings major social discrimination on those who carry the gene? That in some cultures they are actually KILLED? Yeah, clearly, she is a "social worker". Uh huh! This to me is one of the most offensive things (and lord knows, there are just so many) that she has done so far. There are associations that work to protect the rights of people with albinism against this kind of insensitive cheap crap. She should be ashamed.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

more outrageous idiocy from TRC/TRR/TRYXQ... whatever the hell it is now Empty Re: more outrageous idiocy from TRC/TRR/TRYXQ... whatever the hell it is now

Post by xmashen Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:25 pm

" Rumford Reporter: Oh how I missed our little cess pool of a town. I say that with love and tenderness in my heart, of course. Smile"

Well, cess pools are full of sh*t, so welcome back. the pool is full again!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

more outrageous idiocy from TRC/TRR/TRYXQ... whatever the hell it is now Empty Re: more outrageous idiocy from TRC/TRR/TRYXQ... whatever the hell it is now

Post by dr Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:54 pm

...written in the Talmud:
"We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:28 pm

wrote:Rumford Reporter Oh how I missed our little cess pool of a town [Rumford].
She must be looking to improve on her twenty vote total in the next municipal elections.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 pm

I swear,i need to go to JSN rehab

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down