Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She went to the police?!

4 posters

Go down

She went to the police?! Empty She went to the police?!

Post by Z Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:20 am

She went to the police?! 41597_178776455434_8413_q
The Rumford Reporter Since I started TRR, I
have been randomly & obsessively harassed & stalked by Michael
Sirois, originally from Rumford, now from Mass. I went to the police
& we completed the first step by informing Sirois that he was to
have no contact with me directly or indirectly. He has since friended
...my mother and now a classmate. Please let me know if he tries to
contact you to get to me.

See More
12 minutes ago · Comment · Like

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

She went to the police?! Empty Re: She went to the police?!

Post by dr Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:15 am

What an ego! And chutzpah to boot!

What's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander in the world of our dear Jennifer Stowell Norris.

So, Mr. Sirois, you cannot have any contact with any former classmate of Jennifer Stowell's. And no contact with any relative, including those in politics. And while we're on the subject, no contact with anyone from her hometown of Bethel or from her highjacked town of Rumford. Mexico, Dixfield, Peru, Andover, Roxbury and Byron are out, too.

Did you all know that I got several unsolicited, harassing emails from Aline Dupont, dear Jen's momma? (I had never contacted her in any way.) Jennifer was trying to get to me (who she still thinks is someone I'm not...) through her mother. Imagine!!

How can she consider "friending" a classmate on FB harassment of her? Look what she's done to Officer Higley, Steve Eldridge, Rosie, Terri, Chief Carter, the fire force, Jim Dorr, board members of the library, Dean Milligan, etc., etc., etc.

And she feels entitled to file a harassment charge??????????????????

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:02 pm

One thing JSN, and many citizens, fail to realize is you can not convict or even bring charges on someone without solid proof or evidence. I'm sorry but simply being friends on Facebook with someone is not proof. Its another scare tactic she is trying to use to get at Michael and hoping to scare of others from having any type of interaction. Matter of fact most restraining orders do state "No contact direct or indirect" but when dealing with small towns were everyone knows everyone, that restraining order must also include names of who else they are not to contact. Case in point she would have to list her mother, husband, and every Tom, Dick, and Harry she knows. They also have to be in agreement that she can represent them in this document. She would convict an innocent person on speculation alone if given the chance. LEARN the laws Jen before you go spouting off at the mouth.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:10 pm

I also want to add that this just goes to show how little she represents the area if she can't believe two people from a small town can't know each other and have it not be through her. I had this same argument with her awhile back because she went through my Facebook page and accused me of conspiracy relationships with certain people I've known my whole life. I hate to break it to her but thats how friendships in small towns are. My family, a long with numerous families, have existed in the area since the 1700's. Kind of arrogant to think we have never met, talked, hugged, and shared memories before JSN existed.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:13 pm

The Rumford Reporter he is a classmate of mine who has recently become friends with this stalker, MICHAEL SIROIS. josh randomly attacked me the other night accused me of "creating a militia" which is so liberal. But, anyways I was shocked and surprised by this behavior from someone I thought was a friend. I looked on his page today and saw that he was friends with MICHAEL SIROIS and everything made sense.

Her friend "randomly attacked" her? Accused her of "creating a militia"? OMG!!!! How horrible for poor Jennifer!!! How will she ever live with such a violation??? Sue him, Jennifer. Have him arrested for abuse, slander and harassment!!!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 pm

She is sooooooooooooo Glenda Beck

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down