Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime Wave at The Rumford Reporter

+3
Admin
Chuck
T
7 posters

Go down

Crime Wave at The Rumford Reporter Empty Crime Wave at The Rumford Reporter

Post by T Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Crime Wave Sweeps Rumford

Rumford - Responding to a 90210 call regarding a man peeping, authorities here went on a high state of alert. Tensions elevated when a run of the license plates revealed the driver's first name to be Tom.

Read the rest of the story http://www.therumfordreporter.com/2008/09/crime-wave-sweeps-rumford.html

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Crime Wave at The Rumford Reporter Empty Re: Crime Wave at The Rumford Reporter

Post by Chuck Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:47 am

I see that TRR is back to their same old ignorant selves again. The RPD responded to 123 complaints last week and now they are trying to do that with 2 less officers. I wonder if their "high ranking officer who refused to be identified" is Len Greaney or Mark Belanger?

Its garbage like this that they write that causes so much trouble in town.
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:18 am

TRR had been pretty good lately and people on this site had been leaving them alone. It seems they just don’t have it in them to act like responsible citizens all the time.

I believe that their behavior continues to tear down the town of Rumford far worse than anything else in this town.

They have worked hard to destroy the Fire Department and have made a total mess out of that department. Morale there remains at an all time low and the budget is now a complete mess. The only reason that things have stayed together there as well as they have is because of the professionalism of the people in those positions

Now they are starting on the Police Department again and I doubt they will be happy until they make a total mess over there too. They have already started to ruin that department with their petty attacks, inaccurate, biased “statistics” and now their sarcasm.

The people that work in these departments will only tolerate the political climate TRR is creating for just so long. Detective Mark Cayer left last spring and directly said he was leaving because of the political nonsense in this town. This is the quote from the Sun Journal. “He blamed the situation on political differences between selectmen who should be focusing their energies on economic development instead of petty attacks on one another, Cayer said

It’s just a matter of time before more follow.

The people associated with the TRR are doing their utmost to ruin this town?

Why can’t they see that? Why do they continue to do so?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by C Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:35 am

90210?? LOL, has our 911 been changed to the Beverly Hills zip code?
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:45 pm

In another clear indicator of how things are currently working in town, I see that the “crime reporting process” used by the RPD is on the agenda for the next Selectmen’s meeting. It’s pretty obvious what this is all about.
Some of the select 3 will challenge posting in the press the number and types of calls to the RPD responds to on a regular basis. They will likely have some excuse like it’s bad PR for the town.

The real reason is because they and their friends at TRR have used faulty information to justify cuts to the RPD. They are not going to want the community to know how busy the RPD actually is. It makes them look bad because they clearly mislead the town – again.

Don’t be fooled by TRR and the 3 selectmen that are tied to them. Believe little of what you read there.

Let’s tell the selectmen we want the truth to be told in this town.
Do we really want people that behave in such a manor to be in power in our town?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Hey, but at least TRR is finding something for Jason to do, like post the agenda. Thank god he didn't have to actually WRITE it!

And good work in sniffing out the crime reporting process piece. That just slipped by me!

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by k Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:26 pm

Isn't that public information? I would imagine regardless of what the selectmen think if the newspaper thinks it's newsworthy they'll print it.

k

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by chef Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:24 pm

seince when did the sun tabloid print anything except thier own agenda?

chef

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down