Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the time to read...

3 posters

Go down

Who has the time to read... Empty Who has the time to read...

Post by T Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Candice Anne Casey's posts? Very Happy

Gawd, they put me to sleep... party

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Who has the time to read... Empty Re: Who has the time to read...

Post by T Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:40 pm

It's beginning to look like we have a new project! applause

T

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Isn't Deja Vu though????? I'm having TRR flash backs
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 pm

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=PEguAAAAIBAJ&sjid=eGQFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1329,4590595&dq=candice+casey+rumford&hl=en

Its a long link but interesting how she was charged with the same crime she cries wolf on.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:15 pm

That's hysterical. bounce

T

Back to top Go down

Post by RiverValleySun Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Interesting. Guess you missed the DISMISSED part of that link. From what I have observed of the legal system, DISMISSED usually means there was no case, the person was innocent, expecially when there were no other charges to which there was a guilty plea indicating a plea bargain was involved. Seems you aren't concerned with guilt or innocence just damaging someones reputation if you can. Sitting up there in Alaska you may feel safe doing so. For now.

RiverValleySun

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

What? Candice Casey WASN'T charged? The newspaper had it wrong?

Often DISMISSED means that the officer bringing the charge didn't have the time to appear in court. Of course Candice, you'd know that with your extraordinary experience in law enforcement. Regardless, what 911Dispatcher posted is factually correct. Guess you missed the "charged" part of her post. Seems you aren't concerned with guilt or innocence just damaging someones reputation if you can.

RiverValleySun wrote:Sitting up there in Alaska you may feel safe doing so. For now.
This seems like a threat. I'll point this out to the admin of this site.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 pm

What T said is correct. Dismissing a case has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. The only time a person is considered guitly or innocent is when a court actually hears a case presented to them. Examples of cases where someone is guilty but the court never hears the case would be plea deals. Often given out because the cost of going through with the trial out weighs the need for a guilty verdict. Happens every day. Traffic tickets are often dismissed due to an officer being unable to be present during the day of trial. I also didn't ruin your reputation, I posted something that was already available on the internet. I thought you had a degree in criminal justice and was a law enforcement professional? You should know that before you throw out accusations of me trying to ruin a reputation that you present a better case than you had.

I just recopied an article I found on a website. A search I was told to do by you to find out about your past as a law enforcement officer. Maybe you should reconsider asking someone to do that and just provide the information yourself. Also you should know threatening someone directly or indirectly and even via the internet is considered a criminal charge, one that I believe in Maine has a penalty of fines and jail time. I would hate to see you commit the act of self incrimination.

On a last note I have asked several law enforcement officers who worked during the time you claimed to be an officer. Although what they said is strictly hearsay, they stated that you were never a police officer but were in fact a admin secretary for the police department. I tend to believe these statements because you have yet to provide me with any other physical evidence stating otherwise. I have yet to find anything stating you were an officer. If you had made arrests your name would have come up in the news archive search in the Lewiston Sun Journal under the police blotter. and or the Oxford County Court records which are printed in the paper during that time.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down