Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just so you know, I’m 60-years-old, and I’ve never been a member of any union.

Go down

Just so you know, I’m 60-years-old, and I’ve never been a member of any union. Empty Just so you know, I’m 60-years-old, and I’ve never been a member of any union.

Post by T Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:44 am

LETTER: The Military-Industrial Complex and class warfare

Just so you know, I’m 60-years-old, and I’ve never been a member of any union. I used to see myself as a Republican. My family voted Republican for generations. My father once told me his grandfather wouldn’t have voted for Jesus Christ if He had run on the Democratic ticket.

It’s not easy to admit I have been wrong, that I’ve made a mistake. But I think it’s easier to own up to a mistake than to keep going down a bumpy, twisting road of self-rationalizations. Governor LePage would be well advised to admit that he is failing to lead by example: his salary and contributions to his bennies haven’t changed one bit. And who knows what plans will be in the works in his so-called “private” meetings away from the public eye?

Okay folks, I admit I made a mistake in voting for LePage. I really should have known. Politicians lie.

Andrew Tasker

Auburn

Link to entire letter

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down