Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut the hell up already!!!

Go down

Shut the hell up already!!! Empty Shut the hell up already!!!

Post by T Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 am

Agreed!

It was no sooner than this (total Iraq troop withdrawal) had been announced
By Ed McCaffrey, verified user — Sat, 10/22/2011 - 01:21

That the Republican party attacked Obama for failing to follow through on a war that a large percentage of Americans feel is a waste of time, lives and money. Not to mention that it's the same timeline the last president subscribed to. Shut The hell up already!!!

I know that I lean right on most matters but in some I lean towards the left,and in this matter I tend to lean left (sort of).

We, as Americans,have tried stuffing the idea of democracy down the throats of these people for years and have failed miserably at it. I favor getting out of the middle east and saving American lives, but probably not for the same reasons as most liberals. Personally, I favor the idea of letting them blow each other up (if that is how they decide to settle matters), protecting our borders at all costs, and then going back to mop up the mess and use the resources that those before were either unable or unwilling to use to better themselves.

Yeah, I know there will be some of you who want to try and label me as anti Muslim but nothing could be further from the truth. I have a great respect for the nation of Islam. The Muslims once controlled most of the European continent, long before there was a USA or a Great Britain,and in fact came close to taking Rome and western Europe entirely before internal fighting condemned the effort. It is this fear that is still ingrained in the normal Christian psyche, that all Muslims are out to kill Christians. What most people fail to understand is that the Muslim that you see on the news is not the same Muslim that lives in your neighbourhood. The ordinary one who lives next door to you is a law abiding citizen who worships God (the same God as the Christians do), pays his/her taxes, and is a part of the community. I respect their beliefs and also tend to adhere to the Sharia "Eye for an Eye" philosophy that is central to their system. They are, for lack of a better term, "Old Testament" adherants.
Muslims worship GOD as he was originally intended to be worshipped. Christians worship a watered down version who preached the exact opposite of what his "Father" did.

Now, to get back to the original idea (regarding the Middle east), letting them kill themselves off and then going in to mop up after the fact seems like a perfectly acceptable way to let the situation diffuse itself. Allow the Iranian/Pakistani/Iraqi/Afganistani folks to decide amongst themselves who should be the leader. Use NATO to keep it all contained,of course,but let them fight it out betwixt themselves and when all is said and done, go in and say "You're the winner, now you have to conform like the rest of us so we can all live together."

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down