Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing up misinformation about Hack Rumford

5 posters

Go down

Clearing up misinformation about Hack Rumford Empty Clearing up misinformation about Hack Rumford

Post by Admin Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:50 pm

TRR said: “Editor's Note:… In the below post which is also evidence, they bragged about why and how they did it on their friend's website, the RFP…

I’d like to correct some misinformation coming out of TRR. First off, the Rumford Free Press posted nothing from Hack Rumford. Hack Rumford did register on the River Valley Free Press Forum and displayed the post featured on TRR. It was promptly deleted and Hack Rumford was permanently banned from the forum.

Hack Rumford is not a friend of the Free Press Editor(s). We have no idea who the person is.

We would like to express our condolences to Ms. Norris Stowell for her site being hacked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clearing up misinformation about Hack Rumford Empty Re: Clearing up misinformation about Hack Rumford

Post by xmashen Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:18 pm

While I can understand you wanting to distance yourself from the hacker (and rightly so), I am not so sure condolences are in order.
First of all, this all is old news and happened in July. She's just now all lit up over the Palin hacking thing since she sees herself in that role. In retrospect, the hacker was actually quite kind, considering just how much damage he COULD have done, and probably didn't even commit a crime. I can't believe she posted his stuff which gives out more information than I am sure she would (or at least should) care to share. TRR does inspire fear in people, that is their point. Let's not cave in to it.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Clearing up misinformation about Hack Rumford Empty Re: Clearing up misinformation about Hack Rumford

Post by Admin Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:29 pm

I'm not even remotely worried. In fact, I think we handled this situation quite well.

Jennifer and I have our differences and I still beleive she causes much damage on her site but I did feel bad for her when her site got hacked.

I admit, I did want to hear more about Mark's lies that Hack Rumford said he would provide. Maybe they will still come out?

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:01 pm

I am not a proponent of "hacking", but I confess that I experienced an infusion of schadenfreude when I learned that TRR site had been hacked. I (shamelessly) thought it funny and fitting. And from what I've read, she should be grateful that the hackers were not malicious or destructive.
JNS should be careful about going after others and "laughing her ass off" about it. She's created enough dirt with her libelous and spiteful postings to bury herself in some serious legal trouble.
Her meanness is bound to bite her on the behind :twisted:

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:29 pm

The statements below might make one wonder if Jennifer Stowell-Norris perpetrated a fraud and hacked her own site.

Hack Rumford (07-20-2008): We’re convinced that she will be at the law enforcements door,there may not be a budget or leg to stand on.

Jennifer Stowell-Norris (09-19-2008): This internet crime was reported to the FBI and the Department of Justice just moments after it was discovered. Now, who's laughing last? LMFAO right now!

Ms. Stowell-Norris, did you? Wink

Ms. Stowell-Norris, are the DOJ and FBI making any progress in solving this egregious crime? Rolling Eyes Wink

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:42 pm

I think their point is pretty clear here. They have been getting called on their bullying behavior and want to turn the tables on the Free Press by making it look complicit in hacking her site.

Once again, the truth doesn't matter. She just twists things to try to hurt others.

There is a reason why chaos follows some people. They create it.
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by C Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:38 pm

I'd like to think that the DOJ and FBI have better things to do than hunt down who gave Mrs. Norris a taste of her own overdue and well deserved medicine. I admit, I too laughed out loud when I read the story the hackers posted and even now smile when at the thought of it. Justice at it's best. Does she really think she is that important, that the FBI is going to drop everything and come join her crusade? Hmmm, who will they investigate first ?? Oh Eldridge of course, then the fire department, the police department, the Sun Journal.... then about 95% of the population of Rumford, some of Lisbon... who did I miss?

Odds are this was something she cooked up herself anyhow... seems I remember them threatening someone with hackers they had in their employ...yet another publicity stunt.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:09 pm

Totally brilliant, C! Bravo. Who did you miss? hmmm.... lemme think... Obama, any ex-public officer, her old high school teachers and the lady down the street with the dog.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:25 pm

C wrote:Does she really think she is that important

Well of course she does, as important as Sarah Palin. And there is evidence.

Quotes from The Rumford Reporter:

"I got a call from my mom. She asked me [Jennifer Stowell-Norris] if I had seen who John McCain had chosen for the Vice President and I had not. As she was expressing to me that Governor Palin reminds her of me."

"I just happened to turn on the TV and caught Governor Palin's introduction speech and saw first hand exactly what my mom was talking about. I asked my mom if I could let her go so I could focus on what Governor Palin was saying. As Governor Palin was talking, tears were coming to my eyes because everything that she has fought for and accomplished is everything that I want for our beloved State of Maine."

"She, like me [Jennifer Stowell-Norris], has taken great risks in her life to address wasteful spending and lower property taxes. She, unlike [sic] me, has addressed wasteful spending at all levels of government. She, like me, is determined to fight the corruption, fight the pork barrel spending, and break through that "good ole boy" network that feeds the status quo mentality that so many government entities and politicians get caught up in."

"Tears came to my eyes because I [Jennifer Stowell-Norris] have suffered greatly for fighting the good fight for the same reasons that Sarah Palin has fought the good fight."

"Like Gov Sarah Palin, Jennifer Norris' Personal E-mail Account and Blog was "Hacked" and They Bragged About it on a Local Website: The RFP"

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by C Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 pm

We'll be hearing her acceptance speech soon for her self-nominated vice-vice-presidency position...
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down