Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correcting some big misinformation

+3
xmashen
C
911Dispatcher
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Correcting some big misinformation Empty Correcting some big misinformation

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:58 pm

FROM TRR WEBSITE:
Erin Pealatere Cox, originally of Dixfield, Maine, now living in Homer Alaska and working as a 911 Dispatcher has become an active member of the RVFP. She joined the TRR private forum in an effort to obtain information that could then be fed back to the RVFP administrators and moderators. She befriended Jennifer Norris in an attempt to gain access to private conversations and after she was caught, she was immediatley banned from the site. She is now feeding information to the RVFP which otherwise would have been private had she not deceptively joined the forum in an effort to find information that she could use to discredit the Forum Adminstrators and the forum itself. It is very sad that people in this town would behave in such an unprofessional and sneaky fashion. For those of you who have read the private conversations in the forum, please remember that our membership was a tight knit group that engaged in conversation not meant to be put out on the public domain. You can thank Erin Cox for that. And, she claims that she is very close to Rob Cameron so anyone that can have a relationship with someone like Ms. Cox is questionable as well.
First she needs to get some information corrected, I'm orginally from Peru, Maine. I did obtain a membership on the TRR forum for the exact reasons I expressed to JSN orginally. I also was banned with no proof of her allegations and she was given proof that I did not even participate in what I was accused of. I did not copy, paste, or provide any information to anyone else. Her pages have been cached by google because someone searched for them. Google will cache any pages that are searched for by anyone on the internet, even private forums. Simply go to google now and search 'rumford reporter ems' and you will find a page from www.grou.ps/rumfordreporter. Under that link you will see two options one: cached and two: similar pages. Simply click on cached and you can view the page. This was how her information was made public and had nothing to do with me providing information to anyone. If she bothered to gain some information about the internet, before posting things she did not want public, she would have known this. Also if she reads this she can also be informed that she can contact Google and request that the pages be removed its a service they provide.
[color:b237=#000]This is Google's cache of http://grou.ps/therumfordreporter/talks/183527. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Feb 15, 2009 10:21:18 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Text-only version
These search terms are highlighted: rumford reporter ems

911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Correcting some big misinformation Empty Re: Correcting some big misinformation

Post by C Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:41 pm

At times it is easier to blame someone else than to blame your own oversights.

Last edited by C on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Me think honey be having a big big melt-down!

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Erin, it looks like you are now the new " pachebo", so I hand over my cheap tiara. Wear it proudly!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:52 pm

She even posted my phone message too. The Sun Journal comments you can even see where I said its not me, but someone else. Can't she understand En.....wait sorry that sounds familiar.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:54 pm

I listened to the message. you were respectful and professional. What was her point? (oh, why do i bother asking rhetorical questions?)

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Erin, you certainly are getting a lot of credit here...did you invent Google?
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 pm

I ALMOST agree with those who say we should simply ignore her. But then I remember the folks in the 30's that said we should be nice to Hitler and that he would just " go away".

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Man I wish, I'd be on a beach if I had all that money. Actually I don't think she clearly understands Googles services and I believe because I offered to tell her how to remove the pages she thinks this is my claim of responsibilty for the leak. I'm thinking, although she has a college degree, she needs more education.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Hold people accountable for their behavior. Don't let people treat you badly. But don't take the storms in their lives personally. These storms may have nothing to do with you.

Lol...X, I guess this was the most important part to me...

Last edited by Timeout on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm

oh, i think it's ok to take some storms personally (and sometimes it's actually NECESSARY)

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Can anyone else see where I had no participation in DR email to her, and that I was banned for false accusations....something she failed to post on her article on TRR.

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:49:52 -0600
To:
Subject: Banned

Hello erinp@acsalaska.blackberry.com,
Administrators of The Rumford Reporter Reader: It's All About You have banned you for the following reason:

From Donna Richard: "Now I know why you've been being "such a good girl" lately. Planning a move back home? "

Only you would assume this based on a picture on my facebook. Sorry Erin.

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:44:54 +0000
To:
Subject: Re: Banned

Ok this blackberry won't let me copy and paste Dr email to me. Basically she said she assumed, and we all know what happens when you assume, that since the Bethel TM didn't renew his contract you'd try for his job because you wanted to be Rumfords TM. I had no clue about the Bethel TM position. I can give you access to my accpount on RVFP if you want to verify the email and I'll just change the password afterwards if that would help. Let me know
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by ACS!

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:46:49 -0500
To:
Subject: RE: Banned

You seem really sincere and I want to trust you Erin. I really was starting to like you a lot.

I just can’t take this cyber bullying anymore. I’m sick of DR e-mailing me things about my personal life.

I didn’t know anything about the Bethel TM position and I don’t want the job. I have other priorities in my life right now.

Jennifer
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:00 pm

She is now feeding information to the RVFP which otherwise would have been private had she not deceptively joined the forum in an effort to find information that she could use to discredit the Forum Adminstrators and the forum itself

So basically shes saying the stuff she posted on the fourm discredits her and thats why its private....interesting.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:05 pm

It is very sad that people in this town would behave in such an unprofessional and sneaky fashion.

Like having a private forum where you can make rude and unapproriate statements about other people behind their back....interesting.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:30 pm

In my opinion, Jennifer Stowell Norris has repeatedly made herself look like an idiotic fool through what she's printed on her site.

In her latest, posting a picture of Erin, along with emails, and her own whiny me-as-innocent-victim-of-fraud crap, she took a leap way over a line that she's crossed far too many times. And this makes me feel good. Why? Because she, herself, has ruined all her chances of gaining political clout in the River Valley area.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:53 pm

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Your right dr. She has ruined her own chances.

What she has tried to do to Erin is exactly what she has tried to do to the RFD, RPD and anyone she thought administered this website. The jump was from one person, to the next, to a whole group of people, printing misinformation and alienating the masses along the way.

The ironic part is that we've told her repeatedly that she will hurt herself more than anyone else with her misplaced vindictiveness.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:40 am

From TRR:

"...Your personal information is only visible to the administrators and will never be shared with anyone. We give you our guarantee on that......"

Seems to me she just published Erin's name, home town, where she lives now and what she does for work for all the world to see.

So, for all you readers out there, JSN CANNOT be trusted to keep your information private. She is a vindictive woman.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by C Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 am

Quoted from her forum:
Len is a double talker. It depends on the crowd and the moment.
Pot calling the kettle black??
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:14 pm

DR something you may be interested in knowing and something JSN might want to research....

When you own a service and make your members sign a 'Term of Agreement' you are not only holding that member responsible but you are also holding yourself responsible. Its a written and binding contract.

When someone breaks that written and binding contract (i.e "...Your personal information is only visible to the administrators and will never be shared with anyone. We give you our guarantee on that......") its called a breach of contract.

Its something that civil courts frown upon and often will award the victim monetary resolution for said breach of contract. (Ever watch Judge Judy?)

Matter of fact while we are on this discussion lets tie in the Town Manager job search. Here are some suggested courses (they may or may not offer them at the Muskie School for Public Service) that a person wanting to be a town manager may want to consider....

Civil (personal and professional) Liability.
Union and labor laws
Ethics 101
Criminal Justice

Any other suggestions......?
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by C Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Accounting
Business Management
Human Resources
Planning management
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Lol, forgot one.

Computer and internet skills
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Seriously I'd like to see someone with a course in grant writing too, its a crucial part of the job...
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:17 pm

dr wrote:From TRR:

"...Your personal information is only visible to the administrators and will never be shared with anyone. We give you our guarantee on that......"

Seems to me she just published Erin's name, home town, where she lives now and what she does for work for all the world to see.

So, for all you readers out there, JSN CANNOT be trusted to keep your information private. She is a vindictive woman.

This is the type of thing which makes me wonder about her.................She writes "oh, trust me, I will never abuse the information I demand from you", and on the same page she outs a member and their information. Does she NOT see how contradictory she is? Does she NOT understand that this is lying (as well as a breach of contract)?
It's all there for anyone to read. Does she think no one will notice?

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm

From Peggy Elam:

"...But chronic lying in adults is often a manifestation of antisocial personality disorder (also known as sociopathy). Sociopaths are often deceitful and manipulative in order to gain personal profit or pleasure...."

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next