Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pants on Fire!

2 posters

Go down

Pants on Fire! Empty Pants on Fire!

Post by T Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Recently, Donald Trump has been calling Hillary Clinton a liar.  She may be, but The Donald definitely is. But, that makes no difference to his ignorant, lemming supporters. dunno  

Here are a few statements that The Donald has made that Politifact has evaluated as "Pants on Fire!" lies.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

"The Trans-Pacific Partnership "was designed for China to come in, as they always do, through the back door and totally take advantage of everyone."

"Crime statistics show blacks kill 81 percent of white homicide victims."

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed."

"The federal government is sending refugees to states with governors who are 'Republicans, not to the Democrats.' "

"I never said that" Marco Rubio was Mark Zuckerberg’s personal senator."

"The unemployment rate may be as high as '42 percent.' "

"The Mexican government ... they send the bad ones over."

"The Mexican government forces many bad people into our country."

"The last quarter, it was just announced, our gross domestic product … was below zero. Who ever heard of this? It's never below zero."

"President Barack Obama 'wants to take in 250,000 (people) from Syria.' "

"Bernie Sanders is going to 'tax you people at 90 percent.' "

"The number of illegal immigrants in the United States is '30 million, it could be 34 million.' "  

"President Barack Obama’s recent New York fundraising trip 'cost between $25 million and $50 million.' "

"After the U.S.-led military alliance ejected Saddam Hussein’s forces from Kuwait in 1991, the Kuwaitis 'never paid us.' "

"The people that went to school with (Barack Obama), 'they never saw him, they don't know who he is.' "

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Pants on Fire! Empty Re: Pants on Fire!

Post by T Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:31 pm

I thought Americans were fed up with politicians lying to us?  dunno And yet, millions of people are infatuated with Trump, even though most words that come out of his mouth are lies.  dunno

Educate yourselves people!

*****************************************************************************************************************************

The "King of Whopper": Donald Trump

It’s been a banner year for political whoppers — and for one teller of tall tales in particular: Donald Trump. In the 12 years of FactCheck.org’s existence, we’ve never seen his match.

He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

FactCheck.org!

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jim Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:21 pm

I can almost feel sorry for you, almost. To be so alone and lonely you spend your days posting and replying to your own posts on an internet board all day. Have you considered T getting a job?

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:37 pm

bow love love

lol!

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:01 pm

...and oh, thanks for being such a regular here Big Jim/Candy party . It gets soooooooooo lonely at times....  hug  bounce lol!

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jim Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:00 pm

I understand T.  With your record getting a job would be about impossible. I certainly wouldn't hire someone with your record to work on my car lot; rather partial to the proceeds of the sales of my vehicles going in my pocket not having the vehicles vanish from the lot for a salesman to sell and pocket the money.

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:28 am

You just can't keep away..can you Big Jim/Candy?

love bounce

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:48 am

Since Big Jim/Candy has no facts to support any of his/her positions, let's try to overlook Big Jim/Candy's trolling and get back to the topic at hand.

Here's a Trump Whopper!

Trump told the story of a 2-year old who got autism a week after the child got a vaccine. But there’s no evidence of such a link. The study that claimed to have found a link between vaccines and autism has been exposed as an “elaborate fraud.” It was retracted five years ago by the journal that published it, and the author was stripped of his license to practice medicine in Britain.

The Latest Research:

For the first time, researchers have documented a direct link between the severity of someone’s autism symptoms and brain levels of the neurotransmitter GABA, or gamma-aminobutyric acid.

Autism Speaks
FactCheck.org

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:19 am

Here's another Trump Whopper!

Trump said he got to know Putin “very well” while the two were on CBS’ “60 Minutes.”

I got to know him very well because we were both on ’60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night.”

First, how could he have gotten to "know" Putin "very well" in such a short period of time?  dunno

No matter.  Trump's assertion is FALSE.

Why?
Because, the two men were interviewed separately, in different countries thousands of miles apart. party

The two did appear on the same “60 Minutes” episode, which aired on Sept. 27. But journalist Charlie Rose traveled to Moscow for the two-hour interview with Putin, and Trump was interviewed by Scott Pelley in Trump’s Fifth Avenue penthouse in Manhattan. finger wag

FactCheck.org

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:03 pm

Another Trump Whopper!

********************************************************************************************************************************

Trump: “Last quarter, it was just announced, our Gross Domestic Product – a sign of strength, right? But not for us. It was below zero. Who ever heard of this? It’s never below zero.”

********************************************************************************************************************************

aahh...that would be FALSE

The TRUTH is, the quarterly change in real GDP has been below zero 42 times since 1946.

Don't believe me dunno ?  You lemmings still insist on believing everything that comes out of Trump's mouth? Maybe you should click on the link below...  whistling  

U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Shocked

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:59 am

Another Trump Whopper!

Trump (Oct. 26): I’m going to renegotiate our trade deals. I’m going to bring our jobs back. I’m going to bring our manufacturing back. I’ll give you an example. … Look, Mexico took a Ford plant. I’ve been very tough on the Ford, you’ve heard me talking about Ford. I heard last night that Ford is moving back to the United States. They may not do that deal. I get credit for that. I should get credit for that. Somebody wrote last night, “Can you imagine what he could do if he was president?” Ford was going to build this massive plant. I brought it up at so many speeches, and frankly, I think I embarrassed them. But Ford now is going to build a big, massive plant in the United States. And every single person, even my harshest critics, gave me credit for that.  I’m going to do that times a thousand.

Aahh Trumpy...that would be FALSE! finger wag

What's TRUE: The proposed Ford plants in Mexico that Trump has been talking about throughout his campaign are moving forward as planned.

Ford hasn’t changed its plans to build new $2.5 billion facilities in Mexico, according to a company spokeswoman.
“As part of our global manufacturing plan, we announced $2.5 billion investment in two Mexico facilities to build a new generation of engines and transmissions,” Christin Tinsworth Baker, a spokeswoman for Ford told us (FactCheck.org) via email. “These engines and transmissions will support Ford’s global product lineup. Our plans for that investment have not changed.”

Ford Motor Co. has released a statement saying, “Ford has not spoken with Mr. Trump, nor have we made any changes to our plans. We decided to move the F-650 and F-750 medium-duty trucks to Ohio Assembly in 2011, long before any candidates announced their intention to run for U.S. president. We are proud that Ford has invested $10.2 billion in our U.S. plants since 2011 and hired nearly 25,000 U.S. employees. Overall, more than 80 percent of our North American investment annually is in the U.S., and 97 percent of our North American engineering is conducted in the U.S.”

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:30 am

Trump Whopper number...? I lost track.

Trump: I am the only person in either campaign that’s self-funding. I’m putting up 100 percent of my own money.

FALSE

Trump has spent about $1.9 million of his own money running for president, according to his October Quarterly Report to the Federal Election Commission. That includes a $1.8 million loan to his campaign, as well as in-kind contributions of nearly $104,000. But his campaign has spent more than $5.5 million to date, and the majority of that has come from campaign donors. In total, the Trump campaign has received more than $3.8 million from campaign supporters, which is more than half of the $5.8 million the campaign raised as of September 30.
And while Trump reportedly referred to the donations as “unsolicited,” his campaign website features a donate page telling supporters how to make contributions.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down