Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH MY GOD! Sharia Law is coming! It's the end! The sky REALLY IS falling this time!

Go down

OH MY GOD! Sharia Law is coming! It's the end! The sky REALLY IS falling this time! Empty OH MY GOD! Sharia Law is coming! It's the end! The sky REALLY IS falling this time!

Post by T Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:28 am

...so says our local lunatic.  whistling  party

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Since it is unlikely that
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Sat, 02/13/2016 - 22:39
Since it is unlikely that Obama will honor past practice of lame duck presidents and not submit a nominee to fill the vacancy, it is very likely that Obama would submit a nominee to impose Sharia Law  affraid on the country, we all best hope Mitch McConnell grows a backbone and holds up the nomination until it expires with the inauguration of a new president.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia reported dead

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, the intellectual cornerstone of the court's modern conservative wing, whose elegant and acidic opinions inspired a movement of legal thinkers and ignited liberal critics, died Feb. 13 on a ranch near San Antonio. He was 79.

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down