Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have no clue what's going on. This IS NOT my parents' Republican Party

Go down

I have no clue what's going on.  This IS NOT my parents' Republican Party Empty I have no clue what's going on. This IS NOT my parents' Republican Party

Post by T Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:16 pm

How in hell can Jeff Sessions really believe this? dunno   Maybe he should try it on some unsuspecting woman and then explain it to law enforcement.   whistling

Hey Tea Partiers and right-wing wackos, this is your Republican Party leadership speaking.  You all must be so proud.  cheers

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trumpery surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

THP

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down