Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've decided not to let TRR clutter up the forum

Go down

We've decided not to let TRR clutter up the forum Empty We've decided not to let TRR clutter up the forum

Post by C Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by C on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:57 pm
We've decided not to let TRR clutter up the forum. We know TRR is a hot topic due to their "stories" often being in need of "correction", completion, clarification or simply in need of the opposing view. With that in mind, we've dedicated TRR a sub-forum. In an effort to keep the RVFP forum organized we will transfer TRR related threads/posts here as needed.

Socially, peoples' responsibilities are those things for which they are accountable; failure to discharge a responsibility renders one liable to some censure or penalty. A job, or profession, or social role will be partly defined in terms of the responsibilities it involves. The extent of responsibility not just for oneself but for others is a central topic for political and ethical theory (‘Am I my brother's keeper?’). Understanding the nature of our causal responsibility for our own thoughts, natures, and actions is the main problem in any theory of action.
The Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2005

C
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down