Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Rumford doesn't hire people who are educated in their fields"

+5
911Dispatcher
Jennifer Stowell Norris
C
Phil Blampied
T
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Rumford doesn't hire people who are educated in their fields" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Rumford doesn't hire people who are educated in their fields"

Post by xmashen Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 pm

i much prefer tina fey

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

"Rumford doesn't hire people who are educated in their fields" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Rumford doesn't hire people who are educated in their fields"

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Tina Fey rocks!!!
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Jennifer Stowell Norris wrote:Especially in politics and I am going places. Nobody is going to get in my way. I love what I do and I am going to see that Rumford, Maine succeeds. I love this town and I love this community and I love my home!!! Rumford Rocks!!!

That’s great Jen but no person is an island. If you want to go somewhere and make this town better, you need to know how to play well with others. As it stands now, I’m thinking you’re in your own way. You just don’t see it.

Believe it or not, I’m not attacking you. I’m trying to help you.

For instance, your attacks against others, including town employees has hurt you as much as it has hurt them. Just tonight on this thread, you attacked Mark with no provocation on here from him. I thought you only attacked people that attack you first. You looked like a bully in that instance. Can’t you see that?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:00 am

My favorite Tina Fay skit was the fake phone call with the French Prime Minister. I know it was Sarah Palin, but it was so funny, it should have been a SNL skit. I could never tell the two apart. I had fun teasing Paula Smith that "Palin will be failin' " Smile
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:02 am

Again, you forget that you are 10 people and there are 6000 people in this town and even more in the State. Just sayin...
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:04 am

I think it's a lot more than 10. but admin would be the best person to answer that. (but if it's only 10 it's 10 of the brightest and best!)

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:06 am

There are 37 names on the member list, and any number of guests.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 am

KevinNSaisi wrote:There are 37 names on the member list, and any number of guests.

and stuff you write on the internet lives forever.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 am

yeah, and just where the hell is freaking JASON when you need him??

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by C Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 am

Oh, yes just what we need. Give me a break! I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with just you guys! I'm tired!!
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 am

heheheeeeeeeeeeeee. Now I feel like we're all behaving like unruly kids too full of turkey.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:14 am

but I do think we should be nicer. Even I get sick of being nasty.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 am

okay, i just looked at your membership list. only about 6 people post regularly. and, there are around 10 who have posted more than 10 times.
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:23 am

That's 9 more than the Rumford Reporter.

Dave

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:24 am

But as we all know, it is the readership, not the number of people writing that is key to effective expression of one's opinion. The number writing contributes to the sharing of ideas, which is key to the development of a well informed opinion.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:24 am

Jennifer Stowell Norris wrote:okay, i just looked at your membership list. only about 6 people post regularly. and, there are around 10 who have posted more than 10 times.

You may have more names on your site, but at least here, on this forum, all the names belong to an actual, living person.

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:25 am

well, some of us have big mouths and cannot ever shut up. (not me, but others)

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 am

xmashen wrote:well, some of us have big mouths and cannot ever shut up. (not me, but others)
HEY, I resemble that remark!! Smile
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 am

OMIGAWD, i just realized i have more posts than KEVIN! I will need major therapy!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:28 am

oh, wait, WHEW, i don't! I misread

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:30 am

xmashen wrote:OMIGAWD, i just realized i have more posts than KEVIN! I will need major therapy!

THAT would be a tough fete to accomplish. Smile
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:30 am

Let's start a new thread.
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:34 am

How about using the chat feature on the homepage??
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:37 am

kevin, that's a great idea

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:39 am

I'll meet you there.
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2