Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, the hypocrisy!

2 posters

Go down

Oh, the hypocrisy! Empty Oh, the hypocrisy!

Post by T Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh, the hypocrisy! [Actually, this is quite funny. How can anyone take them seriously?]

Glenn Beck, while laughing at the idea of artwork produced by children with Down syndrome, asked: "What do the paintings of the retarded children go for?"

Sarah Palin responds with: -----------------

Glenn Beck, in describing the former Alaska governor, said: "When it's really, truly about Sarah Palin and how stupid, she's practically retarded. Yes. I think that's appropriate word to use for Sarah Palin, retarded. I think that's an... if you would like a retarded person running the State of Alaska, just higgeldy-piggeldy."

Sarah Palin responds with : -----------------

Rush Limbaugh [said] liberals who complained about health care reform: "are retards."

Sarah Palin responds with : -----------------

[A staffer objects on behalf of Palin, but calls later and rephrases criticism of Limbaugh so as not to offend him]

[Limbaugh states that Palin wouldn't "denounce" him because she "knows I do this kind of" thing.]

Rahm Emanuel describes plans by liberal groups to run ads targeting conservative Democrats as: "F-ing retarded."

Sarah Palin responds with: “Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?"

Sarah Palin calls for Rahm Emanuel’s firing.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Oh, the hypocrisy! Empty Re: Oh, the hypocrisy!

Post by 911Dispatcher Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Sunday she said

"She added, "name-calling by anyone - it's just unnecessary. It just wastes time. Let's speak to the issues and, again, let's move on."

A few years ago she was invited on the Bob and Mark show out of Anchorage and I seem to remember some name calling she was perfectly comfortable with. Even knowing that the person referred to is a cancer survivor.

Then Lester clearly sets the stage for what he is about to say by warning his large audience and Palin. He says, "Governor you can't say this but I will, Lyda Green is a cancer and a b----." Palin laughs for the second time.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down