Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New TRR "company overview"

3 posters

Go down

New TRR "company overview" Empty New TRR "company overview"

Post by dr Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome to the official Rumford Reporter website owned and operated by Jennifer Norris of Rumford, Maine. Since we are stuck with the same ole, same ole (note how she continues to use Sun Journal stories to fill her pages) from current newspapers, I have decided to create a site that clarifies the issues (with pretty pictures from the west coast?), gives you other perspectives , and markets Maine for the beauty and quality of life we all so treasure. If you are a public official in a public position, I will allow our readers to voice their opinion on your performance and character but if anyone attacks another fan or the admin, then your irrelevant attacks designed to hurt another's character will be deleted. I ask that there be no name calling or character attacks. I don't like the trashy comment sections in the Lewiston Sun Journal (but she does like to participate). They let people say and do whatever they want despite the fact that the commenters are literally (oh, really?) kicking people while they are down. Well that ain't happening here so let's have some great discussion and know that you will be protected and allowed the freedom of speech our Founding Fathers gave us without retaliation. (Okay, how many of us have been banned from her site for disagreeing with her?)

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

New TRR "company overview" Empty Re: New TRR "company overview"

Post by Alexander Nevsky Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Well so much for freedom of speech and our founding fathers wishes. This b~itch makes conservatives look so bad. What a nut job………. Wink

Last edited by Alexander Nevsky on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad taste)
Alexander Nevsky
Alexander Nevsky

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 pm

The Rumford Reporter: your irrelevant attacks designed to hurt another's character will be deleted. I ask that there be no name calling or character attacks. I don't like the trashy comment sections in the Lewiston Sun Journal. They let people say and do whatever they want despite the fact that the commenters are literally kicking people while they are down. Well that ain't happening here so let's have some great discussion and know that you will be protected and allowed the freedom of speech our Founding Fathers gave us without retaliation.

The Rumford Reporter: Is it true that one of our Rumford Police Officers was demoted for having sex with a teenager and stalking???

OOPS!

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 am

Here are some snippets from The Rumford Reporter relating to the accusation regarding a member of the RPD:

“I have herd of 2 cops in town busted for ''sex'' on the job issues over the last few years.”

“It sounds like a major f up on their part. Demoted? Last I knew statutory rape was a crime. “ [Note: Having sex with a nineteen year old is not a crime.]

“its a f------ joke to think they,ll ever get punished “

“If it were you or me, we would be cuffed, stuffed, tarred, feathered, and our information would be blasted all over the newspapers. I'm pissed.”

“To keep a rapist on board after raping an innocent teenager while on the job is vile.”

“has this person been convicted at this point? Innocent until proven guilty!” [A lone voice of reason soon to be banned]

“I'm going to do some research through the Freedom of Information Act. Notice, no names have been mentioned. Until we know for sure, we will not go public with who the rapist is.” [Showing signs of intelligence - must have consulted with her attorney]

“it is no one's business that this person or that person was summonsed for one of the RPDs ridiculous, made up charges”

“now its typical isn,t it if something is printed in the paper ,or broadcast on the news, 90% of the people have aready found him guilty .without a trial” [How ironic considering The Rumford Reporter has publicly tried and convicted a member of the RPD]

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down