Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cold, Hard Truth According to JSN

2 posters

Go down

The Cold, Hard Truth According to JSN Empty The Cold, Hard Truth According to JSN

Post by dr Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:36 pm

The Rumford Reporter Someone in Rumford bought this Cuda. There is a story behind it and we would really like to find out who owns it now. It belonged to my grandfather (who lived in Gilead until my uncle stuck him in a nursing home) and was supposed to go to my other uncle (who lives in Florida) because they both had a lot invested in i...t. We would love to talk to the NEW owner of this car. Please let us know if you know who owns this car now. Thank you.
My uncle is heart broken that my other uncle sold it out from underneath my uncle's nose. My uncle from Florida would have bought it, he wanted it that bad. He put a lot of time and effort into this car and it is really sad.
Greed dude, pure greed. I never thought I would say that about someone in my family but right after the Cuda was sold, my uncle bought a brandie new pick-up truck and stuck my grandfather in a nursing home. We care way more about my grandfather living with dignity than anything else. He is so awesome. And, my grandmother specifically requested that my uncle get that car no matter what. The person in Rumford got it for quite a good deal. We would be willing to come up with the money to buy it back for what it is really worth.

Steven Collette I know the new owners of the car and out of respect for them will leave them anonymous, but they in no way meant to upset anyone with the purchase of the car. They are purely E-Body car lovers and jumped on what was a sensible opportunity at the time. They would like to extend respect for those upset by the purchase, b...ut also would like it to be known they in no way tried to cheat anyone out of anything. Again they are just E-Body car lovers nothing more.
On another note to clarify the purchase....The car was bought from Gerrard Dupont (her Grandfather!) and only from him, with no others parties involved. He and he alone was responsible for the sale to the new owners. He named his price, the price was within the owners feasible budgets, and they bought it from him.

Last edited by dr on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Cold, Hard Truth According to JSN Empty Re: The Cold, Hard Truth According to JSN

Post by dr Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 pm

So she publicly trashed a family member based on an erroneous assumption. Think she'll issue an apology to her uncle and to her readers? She keeps assuring them that she prints the truth and has all documentation to back up her statements.
Not this time! Oh, wait...maybe she'll forge a false bill of sale.

dr

Back to top Go down

The Cold, Hard Truth According to JSN Empty Re: The Cold, Hard Truth According to JSN

Post by dr Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Steven Collette The only other family member was a grandson or step grandson whom was glad to see the car go, due to its clear history of turmoil within in the family....

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 pm

... and, the Dupont family is corrupt!!

I need to add it to my list. Very Happy

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down