Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obamas new job plan

4 posters

Go down

Obamas new job plan Empty Obamas new job plan

Post by 911Dispatcher Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:31 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/09/08/obama.jobs.plan/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Some Democratic sources put the size of the president's plan at roughly $300 billion, but one Democrat familiar with the package said Wednesday that the working figure was growing and could top $400 billion.

The plan would be paid for partly by closing corporate loopholes and raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans in the future, a Democrat familiar with the plan told CNN.

Horrible, Travesity, I can't believe he hasn't been impeached, the wealthy earned that money, He robbing them blind, where is Bush when you need him, THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!

Thought I'd beat Nevsky to the punch and here.......

T's response:

Bush bad, Bush bad, Bush bad, Bush bad.....Obama=better

There I saved you guys a day of arguing, take a day off and mow the lawn or something.

911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Obamas new job plan Empty Re: Obamas new job plan

Post by T Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:08 pm

I never said Bush was bad dunno .

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jim Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm

The definition of insanity-doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. What does that say about OBAMA planning to do the same thing that didn't work again. The Census Bureau announced today that the U.S. pvertiy rate rose to 15.1% in 2010, up from 14.3% in 2009 and the highest since 1993, that is a 27 year high. The National Debt has been increased more in the last 2.5 years than the previous 8 years. Unemployment benefits are being paid out to 9.1% of Americans an holding or climbing with real unemployment in the neighborhood of 23%. The United States needs permanent private sector jobs now, not short-term public sector jobs on borrowed money sometime in the future. Keyenesian Economics has never worked to keep trying it when it has failed again and again, well, insanity comes to mind, we can't afford Obama's insanity.

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm the one who said Bush was bad but I don't really believe that. I believe he was HORRIBLE.

The Tea Party is right up their with him. Protect the wealthy at all costs while allowing the less fortunate and the middle class to continue to sink.

It's sick!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jim Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:18 pm

What's your take on the $537 million OBAMA took from the poor and middle class to give to Solynda, Admin?

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

I think it pales in comparison to the billions in corporate welfare this country spend on multi-billion dollar corporations and millionaire and billionaires.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down