Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVHS Homecoming Weekend

2 posters

Go down

MVHS Homecoming Weekend Empty MVHS Homecoming Weekend

Post by steve Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 pm

In recent years, the Internet has allowed me to closely follow the sports activities of MVHS. And even though we're no longer cheering for the Stephens Panthers or the Mexico Pintos, the amalgamated version of those venerable institutions has certainly brought a level of success and pride that neither original school had achieved. I have been fortunate to attend a couple of football games in southern Maine in recent years to watch the Falcons tear apart teams from the Western Maine Athletic Conference, the supposedly dominant conference in the state. I have tried to follow the girls' and boys' basketball and soccer teams, the field hockey and wrestling teams to the extent that the SJ reports on them (the PPH wouldn't report on a River Valley team if they were the only team left in the state). MVHS has a full slate of games scheduled this weekend, and I would love to attend, but I have family commitments that cannot be avoided. Nonetheless, I would like to offer my moral support and best wishes to all of the MVHS teams this weekend. Show everyone else in the state why they should dread playing the Falcons...regardless of the sport being played. Good luck, teams. GO FALCONS (Panthers and Pintos Very Happy )

steve

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

MVHS Homecoming Weekend Empty Re: MVHS Homecoming Weekend

Post by Admin Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:51 pm

The internet can be a wonderful thing, helping us stay connected with many of the things that are important to us.

Go Falcons!!! (and don't let a little rain dampen your school spirit.)

Thanks for the great post Steve.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down