Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if they'll give one of their own the same treatment?

Go down

I wonder if they'll give one of their own the same treatment? Empty I wonder if they'll give one of their own the same treatment?

Post by T Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 pm

When Mike Michaud was endorsed by the HRC, the right wing wackos went....well, wacko.  I wonder if they'll give one of their own the same treatment? Nahhh...they're nothing but a bunch of political hypocrites.

Collins secures endorsement of national LGBT advocacy group

WASHINGTON, D.C.— A national organization that advocates for equal rights for gays, lesbians, bisexual and transgender equal rights has endorsed U.S. Sen. Susan Collins in her reelection campaign.

“Senator Susan Collins has played a pivotal role in advancing support for LGBT equality – from her dogged support for the repeal of “Don't Ask, Don't Tell” to her critical vote for the Employment Non-Discrimination Act last year,” said Chad Griffin, president of the Human Rights Campaign in a prepared statement issued Wednesday.  “HRC is proud to stand with Sen. Collins, and with allies on both sides of the aisle like her, because she firmly believes that every American should be evaluated based on their abilities, and not who they love.”

Collins said she was grateful for the support.

“HRC fully understands the need to have allies in both the Republican and Democratic caucuses, and I am proud of the reputation that I have established for working with my Senate colleagues of both parties in a bipartisan spirit for fairness and equality," Collins said.  "I look forward to our continued work together to bring people together and remove barriers that divide us.”

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

I wonder if they'll give one of their own the same treatment? Empty Re: I wonder if they'll give one of their own the same treatment?

Post by T Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:19 am

I was right, the right-wing wackos gave her a pass.  Surprise, surprise...

HYPOCRITES

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down