Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Stowell Norris Give-a-ways

2 posters

Go down

Jennifer Stowell Norris Give-a-ways Empty Jennifer Stowell Norris Give-a-ways

Post by dr Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:20 am

We've Added a TRR Banned Helper Bat to Our Product Line Free of Charge to Those Who Have Been Banned from the Forum, Only One So Far

Jennifer Stowell Norris Give-a-ways TRRHelper Do you wanna join the forum? We'd love to have you...
But, if you attack other forum members,
you will get the TRR Banned Helper bat
to smash your computer into tiny little pieces.
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!

Labels: PSAs

Isn't this sweet?

I don't know why she insists (lies about) that I am the first to be banned from her site. We all know Jason was......he posted his "kick-off" email right here on this forum. And I very recently found out that someone I know was banned from her forum for being "too critical" of JSN's "writing style". So, I ask: Why perpetuate this lie?

(OK......I'm still waiting for her to make good on her promise of t-shirt and hat.)

Last edited by dr on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition, sp)

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Stowell Norris Give-a-ways Empty Re: Jennifer Stowell Norris Give-a-ways

Post by dr Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 am

Again, I challenge her to post IN CONTEXT all the "attacks" she alleges I have made on members of her forum.

dr

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Stowell Norris Give-a-ways Empty Re: Jennifer Stowell Norris Give-a-ways

Post by T Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:38 pm

I don't understand these "BANNED" bats, hats, and T-shirts. Who is she talking to? Is her "clique" that unruly?

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:40 pm

T wrote:I don't understand these "BANNED" bats, hats, and T-shirts. Who is she talking to? Is her "clique" that unruly?

Well, apparently she kept adding more things until she got a response from me. I asked her when I could look forward to receiving my freebies.
She just wrote back: "Thanks for your ip address."

Can she get any nastier?

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down