Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, folks, she DOES read this site

2 posters

Go down

Yes, folks, she DOES read this site Empty Yes, folks, she DOES read this site

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:46 am

So, Jennifer, I ask : Why are you NOT removing the post that you stole from this site? Have you no ethical standards? I certainly don't mean to be bullying you, it's just that I am getting no response to my legitimate request. Remove the post, and I will not mention it again and will stop any legal proceedings against you.
Thank you for your consideration.
bug (NOT R Ortez)

And for your information, I am NOT affiliated with anyone on either the fire department or the police department. Again, your "reporting" is incorrect. And your entire article on cyberbullying is psychological projection. Don't you realize how hypocritical you can be?

Back to top Go down

Yes, folks, she DOES read this site Empty Re: Yes, folks, she DOES read this site

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:59 am

Jennifer,
You did remove the "lte" from R Ortez (actually you, JSN). Do you not consider that letter a form of anonymous cyber bullying? (I wonder if Chief Carter does.)

Who are you really?

Back to top Go down

Yes, folks, she DOES read this site Empty Re: Yes, folks, she DOES read this site

Post by KevinNSaisi Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:40 pm

I don't know if you can jump to the conclusion that she is reading this web site. She refers to RFP and extends it out as Rumford Fire and Police advocates. Last I knew, this was RVFP standing for the River Valley Free Press. It could be said she is referring to the Rumford Free Press, but posts on that site don't meet her description. It is possible that there is another RFP site about which we are unaware. I havn't done a search for "Rumford Fire and Police advocates", but it is possible. Smile
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:19 pm

kevin, i think you know better than that! you are just being too nice.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:40 pm

We cannot take things too seriously. If you read the article, you see that she says we should ignore cyber-bullies. I have been saying we should ignore her site for months. When you deduct the visits from those of us who disagree with her, she only has an audience of about 25 people. If you figure in the silent loyal followers, she is essentially preaching to her own chior. I don't believe thare are many impressionable minds being swung to their viewpoint by her web site.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:52 pm

she clearly reads this site, and her latest "editorial" (any real journalist would have to laugh at the gross misuse of the term) clearly shows her paranoia. She's taken direct quotes from the site and posted them in her diatribes. Her site has continually attacked the police and fire departments and anyone else remotely seen as being " on their side". I had to chuckle at her concept of " bullying", considering just how many people TRR has bullied in the past and continues to do. Maybe we are just standing UP to bullies. ANONYMOUSLY, but for very good reasons. The posts that criticize TRR are not ill-thought out at all, but if you have ever spent time arguing with a mentally ill-person, you know that reason and logic have little to do with it.

She continues to attack this web site and any posters on it who may criticize TRR for it's flagrant violations (many of which are subject to prosecution, should things be taken that far).

I am far more concerned that the " editor" of that webrag get a municipal position that allows continued manipulation and self-promotion at the expense of anyone perceived to be standing in her way.

She's already posted her own dream job description, but , remember, there are other factors in hiring practice. I would think that "community divisiveness" is not a plus. Nor are personal vendettas (and no matter what she says, it's pretty clear that they exist in multiples).

Sincerely, L. Ortez

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down