Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymous??

+7
911Dispatcher
Admin
C
xmashen
Timeout
Z
dr
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Anonymous?? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anonymous??

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 pm

She's deleting everyone from her forum and inviting them to her new forum. I believe a possible attempt to cover her tracks for statements that she made on her forum.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:12 pm

911Dispatcher wrote:I believe a possible attempt to cover her tracks for statements that she made on her forum.

It won't work. She can't delete what she's published online. It's there forever.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:14 pm

I try to explain the same thing to my kids - once it's on the internet, you have no idea or control over where it goes. Sometimes it's a hard lesson to learn.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:21 pm

It's not on the web forever, but I've happened to save many of the web pages, in their entirety, so I have them forever.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 pm

C wrote:It's not on the web forever, but I've happened to save many of the web pages, in their entirety, so I have them forever.
The website that hosts her blog and forum could keep it forever. If she's said anything that's actionable, the website could be required to turn it over to law enforcement.

Of course, she could seek Seth Carey's counsel on the matter.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Anonymous?? - Page 4 Empty What and who to believe

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:52 am

Posted By:clifford Drake at February 16, 2009 4:36 PM (Suggest Removal)
I belive that the poster beanie is none other than the Publisher of the
Rumford Reporter still hoping that she will become the next Rumford
Townmanager Don't worry My thoughts you done nuthin wrong

Posted By:Curious at February 16, 2009 7:42 PM (Suggest Removal)
Clifford I'm a little confused here. There was an article about the three RFD
members who received awards and under the comments section someone
going by 'the truth' posted numerous times, and was in support of the
editor of TRR. A day later 'the truth' changed their name several times
to include now using the name 'clifford drake'. Was it the real
'clifford drake'in the RFD article or someone posing as you? If it
wasn't why the wish wash on support for JSN?

Posted By:clifford Drake at February 17, 2009 12:18 AM (Suggest Removal)
Actually Curious I am a bit confused on this issue and I confess i did not post
on this subject in fact I rarely ever post on a story about Rumford or
the Rivervalley although I will say for the record this Town of Rumford
really needs a makeover
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Wow 911Dispatcher, nice piece of work.

It seems clear now that People supportive of TRR's agenda is now putting words in the mouths of our citizens to further their campaign of hate.

The end doesn't justify the means and the means can be your undoing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:21 am

From TRR:
This information is provided in response to an article printed in the Sun Journal this past weekend about one of our local business owners. The comments underneath the article, like usual, disgusted me because of the judgmental attitude I often observe from those who participate in that unmoderated forum.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:45 am

judgmental attitude
Wow, TRR should put a mirror on that comment! Unbelievable
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Can I also say that from that post, substance abuse does not make him a criminal.....BUT driving while intoxicated and being in possession of an illegal substance technically is a criminal act....making him a criminal. Kind of like calling a rose by any other name....
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by C Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm

If these weren't Clifford's posts, he might want to find out how someone was able to acquire his identity...
Sunjournal.com comments
Posted By:clifford Drake at February 7, 2009 9:16 AM (Suggest Removal) They went to a hospital to get treatment for injuries. They did not call the police. Someone overheard them telling doctors what happened and took it upon themselves to call the police. That is wrong. Everyone has a right to either file a complaint or not file a complaint. And, why didn't their lawyer get this warrantless search thrown out. Big deal, they smoked some pot. It's better than being raging alcoholics like the rest of American society. But that is ok. I say legalize it, stop clogging up the courts with these non violent infractions, and start standing up to the Police State that Maine is endorsing!
Posted By:clifford Drake at February 7, 2009 9:23 AM (Suggest Removal) The police have turned into paramilitary SWAT teams who go after people on drugs and alcohol because that is all they got. This is one of the safest states in the country but instead we have way too many police officers in each local municipality who trample on people's rights to justify their bloated budgets.
Posted By:clifford Drake at February 7, 2009 12:51 PM (Suggest Removal) There rights were violated bottom line. Everything else is fruit of the poisonous tree and should have been thrown out. They got screwed. And, so what if they were selling dope. Obviously they had a demand. Dope is used for many medicinal purposes as well.
Posted By:clifford Drake at February 7, 2009 12:57 PM (Suggest Removal) It's all about job security for the Maine Police State. They ain't got nothing better to do than pull people over for speeding and other minor traffic infractions. And, they treat dope smokers and dealers like they are hardened criminals. Doesn't everyone say that dope makes you lazy and apathetic. I'd rather see that than a bunch of drunks fighting amongst themselves and driving to boot.

Can you imagine the poor guy getting pulled over by the PD and them recognizing his name??
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm

The SJ blog is set up so that the author of a post can put whatever name he desires in the header. Of course, once you do that, all your posts - current and past - will reflect the changed name.

steve

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4