Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SJ 2/4/2009 Posts from The truth, Justice, et al? Installment #1

4 posters

Go down

SJ 2/4/2009 Posts from The truth, Justice, et al? Installment #1 Empty SJ 2/4/2009 Posts from The truth, Justice, et al? Installment #1

Post by dr Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 am

They “saved” a guy who violated the OSHA standards that the town might possibly be fined for??? Give me a break. If they actually spent some time writing procedure instead of blogging on town time and coming up with new ways to make the public think they are doing their job, this would never had happened. What a joke! Filed any grievances lately RFD?
I’m getting really sick of how firefighters are capitalizing on the tragic events of 9/11 and calling themselves heroes!!!! The FDNY firefighters are heroes but that doesn’t mean the RFD are heroes automatically for “saving” a guy who violated OSHA safety regulations. What a sham!!!!

If I was the Rumford and Mexico fire chief, I would fight to keep full-time union firefighters in Rumford, too, because it benefit’s the MFD tremendously. But, guess what Rumford? Now, we are going to pay for Rumford and Mexico to have fire departments. Mexico has a $200,000 FD budget. Rumford has a 1 million (with benefits) budget and Mexico has full access to them without having to pay for it. Sounds like a good deal if you live in Mexico.

Disgusted, the MFD fire department is made up mostly of dedicated volunteers and costs very little to the taxpayer in Mexico. Rumford’s FD is made up of union members who blog on town time, whine, complain, file grievances, chase ambulances, let other buildings burn when there is a fire, pluck overtime expenses from out of the air, and are quite frankly inept in my honest opinion.. Thanks for making my point that Mexico volunteers have to pick up the slack for these guys who ran off all their volunteers so that they could sell their line that the community needs them because no one wants to volunteer.. Not true, no one wants to work with them because of their unethical behavior. How can you justify your statements about the Rumford town government leaders who are trying to address the issues by putting them down when you agree that the RFD needs help from volunteers in other communities just to do their job? Isn’t that the way it is supposed to work? Send them a bill and make it known how often you fight their fires so the town leaders can see for themselves that RFD is not the only gig in town and that we can survive without them. Everyone, buy good insurance and you will be good to go.

Wow. How angry we all get when “the truth” is revealed. I’m just calling a spade a spade. You have no idea who I am and even if you did, you can’t prove it. I’m anonymous. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Finally, you admit you are not heroes for doing a job that you are paid to do. If you stop capitalizing, especially on a violation of an OSHA regulation, we would not have to point out how much of a joke these articles really are.

Nice try but I am not involved with Rumford town politics. I am just an outsider looking in at this fiasco of a situation you are all dealing with.

Your so bored. I said I wasn’t involved in Rumford town politics.. I didn’t say I didn’t live in Rumford “Timeout”.LOL. How come you have to keep bringing your car back to Aas anyways?
That’s gonna cost you. Hope you can afford your property taxes, too! The RFD is depending on you.

All you have to do is readRVFP, TRR, SJ, and RFT and you will find out everything you need to know about the dirty politics in Rumford, Maine.

The budget information is public knowledge. Nice try. And, it is also in great detail on TRR. You can guess all you want but you will never figure it out. LOL!!!

I get to hid behind anonymity just like you. This is great. I love the Sun Journal. This paper is the best and provides agreat outlet for those of us who want to say what is on our mind. Thank you Sun Journal..

You anonymous commenters use those two as your scapegoats for everything. Like there aren’t other people in the town that see right through all your smoke and mirrors. “Oh, I love the RFD and theRPD. They are my heroes.” I just got puke in my mouth.

Oh, disgusted. Is that any way to talk about our military members regardless of who they are? I think that statement alone says a lot about the kind of person you are. Once again, using someone else as the scapegoat.. They might be the loudest (and the smartest I might add) but other people see right through your crap, too.

At least some people in town use their real names and don’t hide behind anonymity like a bunch of cowards. Two can play that game. And, I wouldn’t call RFD or RPD for anything because all they are going to do is let my house burn or tell me they can’t help because there were no witnesses. Timeout, are you going to pick up your care again?

Timeout just love to be the Town Department advocate. Do you want some pom poms to go with all those shout outs?. Go team go! My heroes, oh my heroes. Go team go!. Hopefully AB shuts you down tomorrow, too. I’m so proud of you AB. Keep up the great work. We are sick of listening to this crap, too. It’s getting old and getting us nowhere!

I have an idea. Let’s build up a 20 member police department and fire department so our property taxes triple or even quardruple when the mill closes down. Let’s increase everyone’s budgets and ignore the citizens who have voted historically not to exceed the tax cap. And then let’s pay for all of Black Mountain’s expenses like we used to in the old days even though they are owned by the Libra Foundation which is a multi million dollar company. And, we must not forget the RVGC. I say lets fund the entire thing including paying for heat in that old building. What else should we do in this crumbling economy? Let’s tax everyone right out of their houses and then we will have NO fires and NO crime because all we will have left is the RFD and the RPD.

But anyone who has an opinion that is not in sync with the RFD or RPD or Timeout is on the Finance committee. I’m so confused.

Oh big daddy, how could I have left out the new 2.2 million dollar med-care building? This is the perfect time to raise taxes to build them a new building. I hope they are not hurt that I left them out.

It has everything to do with Med-Care. Let’s raise taxes and fund all these incredibly inefficient, over budgeted programs at a time when the paper mill is not only selling off assets but downsizing in preparation for a closure. Does anybody see what I see? Does anybody see the big picture here? Hello. Tax base goes down because of mill and town departments and Med-Care want to increase their budgets during the worst economy we have seen in years not to mention in a town with a population that has steadily decreased. The real estate market in Rumford is stagnant, people are upside down in their mortgages. Oh, I know, lets do inspections and force landlords out of business while we are at it. We do such a good job here in Rumford. I just can’t believe hoe smart we are.

Nope, I’m not a Selectman either. But, I do have good insurance on my home and I do want it to burn so I can build a new one. I got that idea from one very smart cookie who stands up to the status quo in this town.

At least I don’t dump toxic waste and dirty snow despite DEP warnings in the river like a certain someone I know that works for Rumford. Shame, shame!

How much did that cost us again? Oh, it was a $5000 fine from the DEP. I wonder how much the OSHA fine will be for the guy who violated regulations.

To the Sun Journal owners: Thank you so much for giving me this outlet to say what has been on my mind. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.. I used to not like your paper but I am really beginning to love it as of late. Keep up the great work and you can count on my support 110%.

The Sun Journal believes in freedom of speech and Freedom of Access laws. You have got to respect that. I am right there with you. Thank you for standing up for those very important rights Sun Journal.

It takes one to know one.

Wrong again. Keep guessing but you’ll never figure it out. You think if you can blame everything on those two people and a couple Selectmen that it will discount anything they say. Well, think again. The American people are pretty smart and the silent majority can see right through all of this. You ain’t owning this blog no more. The truth is on the scene!

Your numbers are a joke Timeout. They aren’t even worth discussing. I’ll be making a scene everyday if that is what you want to call it. Remember, freedom of speech. It’s a constitutional law for those of you who may have been sleeping through those classes.

One that you are not allowed to go to. LOL!

It would be long and painful if I had to wait for you guys to get off the computer or wake up to come
and save me.

They have excel spreadsheets these days Timeout . What is a calculator? You actually need one. Your only number crunching is how many times a day you can kiss the butts of the RFD or the RPD. LOL!

And, probably didn’t get a good grade either, did you?

Don’t you guys refer to people like that as educated idiots? I think I remember a post or two on your high school forum that refers to people with an education as an “educated idiot.” LOL.

And your degree was in what? Aren’t you unemployed?

Hey Timeout, how’s that car treating you? Been picked up by any RPD cops lately? I heard they “rescued” you after your car broke down on the side of the road. AA must be really good.

You guys got it all wrong. I am not the person you are accusing me of. You have no idea who I am and I’m going to keep it that way. Disgusted is using his scapegoat card again because he’s been caught with his pants down again. LOL.

Try a different mechanic. It may make all the difference in the world. How much have you paid so far to get that car fixed? I can hear it now, “Oh RPD can you please come pick me up since I am your number 1 fan.”

Ooooooooh, Disgusted shows his true colors. What a classy guy. That’s who I want to save me in the event of a car accident or a house fire. Yeah!

Why don’t you guys move this over to the RVFP where no one can challenge you?

You stole that line from me. Can’t you come up with something more original? So, now we have RFD and Timeout blogging while they are at work. I bet your employers wouldn’t want to hear about that.

Did you hear that Rumford Community? If you are someone they don’t like, they will say that the battery died on their pager before helping you because YOU DIDN’T SUPPORT their bloated budget. Ooooooooh. Who needs ya, we got Med-Care.

I bet the editor of TRR loves you guys because of all the free advertising. Keep up the great work!

Here we go again. Using your favorite scapegoat. Strike 3, you’re out!

Yeah, well regardless of whether you believe the Editor or not, their site statistics are blowing the RVFP away. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

If it was up to me, YES, YOU WOULD BE FIRED! And, as for your favorite scapegoat, once again you got it all wrong. I am not who you think I am. And, you will never guess who I am. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! Oh, wait, the RPD is probably blogging, too. I move to strike that comment.

That’s funny coming from you Timeout. It doesn’t seem like you have done her a whole lot of favors either. “You can’t handle the truth!” Remember that movie.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

SJ 2/4/2009 Posts from The truth, Justice, et al? Installment #1 Empty Re: SJ 2/4/2009 Posts from The truth, Justice, et al? Installment #1

Post by Timeout Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:22 am

I still want to know what movie...lol
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

SJ 2/4/2009 Posts from The truth, Justice, et al? Installment #1 Empty Re: SJ 2/4/2009 Posts from The truth, Justice, et al? Installment #1

Post by dr Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:29 am

I still want to know why she showed so much "concern" for your automotive problems.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:29 am

wrote:The FDNY firefighters are heroes but that doesn’t mean the RFD are
heroes automatically for “saving” a guy who violated OSHA safety
regulations. What a sham!!!!
In the future, the RFD, and all other emergency departments, need to verify that the victim has not violated any OSHA regulations before they save them. whistling

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:48 am

Lol...and why is she so "concerned" about my being able to pay my taxes? They are always paid on time and have been since I've lived in my Rumford Point "mansion". Maybe she's worried about her own taxes, which btw are about $800 higher than mine. Hey, maybe Carlos likes me better...lol
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:18 pm

I sustained a medical injury during our last military Operational Readiness Exercise in November 2008 and haven't been working ever since while I heal. As a result, my husband and I are struggling a bit to get through this winter. I ran into Bob Richardson (5th District American Legion Commander) at the VFW ceremony for the Rumford Veterans who received Silver Stars. I had already received like 3 late notices for my dues so I told him what was going on with me and that as soon as I could pay them I would ($60 dollars total).

I got a letter in the mail today from him with my 2009 card. Here is what he wrote:

Hi,

I'm paying your dues for 2009. Please pay your husband's dues and we will be happy! Would like to see you continue with the American Legion. We look out for our Veterans and our community with different programs and activities.

Thanks for serving our country!

Bob Richardson

I'm willing to bet she spent close to $60 on Hawaii night at the Eagles, I guess we all have our priorities...
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down