Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installment #2, in which she's quite clear that she IS indeed female

4 posters

Go down

Installment #2, in which she's quite clear that she IS indeed female Empty Installment #2, in which she's quite clear that she IS indeed female

Post by dr Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:09 am

If certain town managers can get hired after what happened in this town, I think she will be just fine in this State. Look what Board of Selectmen in the past have done and got elected over and over. You think this one person doesn’t stand a chance after expressing their opinion on matters just because it doesn’t match your opinion. Think again ORNO. This is America. Land of the free and free loaders.

What has she ever done to you? Do you even know her Timeout? I didn’t think so. As for Disgusted, you already admitted that you are a firefighter which is great because now the public can see what kind of people we are dealing with. The EVIL kind.

I’m anonymous. LOL!

Thank you Sun Journal for allowing me this opportunity to express my feelings, opinions, and thoughts on the matters here in Rumford town. And, thank you Sun Journal for protecting my anonymity. I need to get this out of my system on my day off. I am going to start speaking out from now on because I can’t take this fake kumbaya crap in this town any longer. Like Greaney would say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! But, he has no idea who he is really dealing with when it comes to the scammers in this town.

He may be fooled but most of us are not . And, we have the power because we do the voting. LOL! Thanks to the secret ballot. What a wonderful instrument to strike down the evil that exists among us.

Like I care what you think ERIN. Like I care what any of you anonymous commenters think. Why do you think I’m here anonymously telling you like it is. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for along time. Well today’s article make me want to puke knowing the truth about the RFD.

Hey, did you know the RFD were all drinking the night that guy fell in the river. Yeah, they were whooping it up at the Eagles drinking away. I bet they didn’t get pulled over when they left to “save” the kid who fell in the river. Oh wait, they didn’t.

Anybody is better than the two previous town managers that ORNO has a slobbering love affair with.

For all you readers, all the other posters on this site are ex board of selectmen, rumford town employees, ex town managers, and their dumb cheerleaders. I once again must remind you that I am not the person you accuse me of.

And, you will never guess who I am. LOL! Thanks to the SJ. I love the SJ.

If you are not anonymous, why don’t you put your full name ERIN. You think everyone knows who you are just because you have a loud mouth.

With a name like ORNO, who is going to believe you? Do you need some pom poms, too? Go team! Go team!

Not as much as I and others I know hate you and all your damn scamming and grievance filing!!!

Disgusted has to beat up on a girl because he is so insecure and inadequate. I wonder which firefighter you are. Let’s guess. You sound an awful lot like Xmashen. Very angry. Time to seek some therapy.

Do you beat your wife or girlfriend, too, Disgusted?

I support the right to bear arms and I think a chick with a gun is kool.

Me thinketh Disgusted protesteth too much not to be a RFD employee. Why would you hate a girl with a different opinion than you? Wow, issues. Can anyone say issue? I can feel the hare just pouring through your words. I feel bad for you dude.

It should have been pointed at your head ORNO.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Installment #2, in which she's quite clear that she IS indeed female Empty Re: Installment #2, in which she's quite clear that she IS indeed female

Post by Timeout Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:41 am

Verbal violence...not pretty (or kool). And it's no way to make people want to get to know you. I've seen the stuff posted about me and others on the private forum (how did I get to see that one might wonder?) - it's disgusting. Jen, why would I want to get to know you? Let's see, this is what I know about your personal life: You get free cable. You are in the military. You are married. You live on the South Rumford Road. Why get so personal with people? State your point of view - fine. Why go after people's personal lives? Why post lies about people? You're not going to let anything stop you on your way to success? Uh, okay...maybe you are stopping yourself.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Installment #2, in which she's quite clear that she IS indeed female Empty Re: Installment #2, in which she's quite clear that she IS indeed female

Post by who? Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Timeout, you are correct she squashed herself. I have my doubts she would have gone further than a lying finance committee member anyway but know she has really sealed the deal! LOL applause

who?

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:33 pm

trust me, she's still trying! it's like Adolph Hitler saying " hey, i never said those things about the JEWS!"

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down