Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installment #4, one more to come NOTE LAST POST

Go down

Installment #4, one more to come NOTE LAST POST Empty Installment #4, one more to come NOTE LAST POST

Post by dr Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey Just Me, your other on-line buddies do this every day and spew lies and venom behind their anonymous names.. And, I decide to make my opinion known one day and you people are trying to stop me. That is interesting. I love being anonymous.

You better get used to it because I’m not going to sit back and watch these vile people ruin our community anymore. And, I will remain anonymous and then you will know how it feels to not be able to confront your accuser.

You are just as anonymous as me so what right do you have to call me out for being anonymous. And, you don’t even live here so you really don’t know what you are talking about. I’m glad you don’t live here, too.

Hey, I had a day off and had some pent up emotion to get off my chest so deal with it. Spare me with the 9/11 we are heroes BS. That for one is getting very old. Hey, RFD, how many grievances did you file this year? How many fires have you actually fought this year? How many OSHA violations did you get this year? You lost your overtime so now you want to start chasing ambulances again? The PR stunts are not working to your advantage.

You’re right Just Me. You have a right to your opinion. I’d rather have you blogging on the SJ than some of these other psychos who work for the town and run the RVFP.

Alright, you bozo’s! I am Jennifer Norris. So what you got me. I have more intelligence in my pinky then all of you! I will be the next town manager you just wait and watch. I will be coming after you!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Installment #4, one more to come NOTE LAST POST Empty Re: Installment #4, one more to come NOTE LAST POST

Post by dr Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Alright, you bozo’s! I am Jennifer Norris. So what you got me. I have more intelligence in my pinky then all of you! I will be the next town manager you just wait and watch. I will be coming after you!

Doesn't this say it all? (A self portrait of sorts)

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down