Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Lisbon Reporter

Go down

the Lisbon Reporter Empty the Lisbon Reporter

Post by xmashen Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Not that this is any big surprise, but the Lisbon Reporter is fast going the way of the Rumford Reporter in becoming a whacky extreme right-wing site that represents the Lisbon community about as much as TRR does (doesn't) the Rumford community. The smug, self-righteous, hate-filled rhetoric oozing from both sites does a gross disservice to both communities. Who do they think they are fooling? It's become quite toxic.

This forum was originally created to call out the kind of crap that TRR was publishing, and yet lately has fallen silent (except for big annoying mouths like mine... and it makes me feel like the madman yelling in the middle of the street).

I know it can seem futile at times to try to voice an opinion, but this isn't the time for silence. If you google " rumford" you will get a link to TRR and is that how you want someone to perceive the area? There are a lot of cogent voices out there and it would be really nice to hear from you.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down