Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question for Jennifer Stowell Norris

4 posters

Go down

A question for Jennifer Stowell Norris Empty A question for Jennifer Stowell Norris

Post by T Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Main Entry: coun·try
Pronunciation: \?k?n-tre-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural countries
Etymology: Middle English contree, from Anglo-French saint, contré, from Medieval Latin contrata, from Latin contra against, on the opposite side
Date: 13th century

3 a : the people of a state or district [town]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From The Rumford Reporter Facebook page:

The Rumford Reporter: If I can take a bullet for my country, I sure as hell can take one for my town. - JSN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer Stowell Norris….would you take a bullet for Officer Tracey Higley, or are you a person who pretends to have virtues, principles, and religious beliefs that you don’t actually possess?

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

A question for Jennifer Stowell Norris Empty Re: A question for Jennifer Stowell Norris

Post by dr Sat May 22, 2010 9:49 pm

A question for Jennifer Stowell Norris 23273_178776455434_2568_q The Rumford Reporter ... This is my calling. This is what God wants me to do for THE PEOPLE. I love all of you!!!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

A question for Jennifer Stowell Norris Empty Re: A question for Jennifer Stowell Norris

Post by dr Sat May 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Aline Dupont God is not happy with you. That is soooo funny. God is very happy with you for caring for the poor, sick, and the ones who are treated badly by the Rumford PD. and many more Jennifer. Keep up the good work. We need more People like you in this world. I trained you right. Care for the people of Maine and I told my son Jarrod Crockett to do the same and he is. I am proud of the both of you. Lots of love, your mom

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 pm

scary as hell! eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by who? Sun May 23, 2010 7:45 am

dr wrote:Aline Dupont God is not happy with you. That is soooo funny. God is very happy with you for caring for the poor, sick, and the ones who are treated badly by the Rumford PD. and many more Jennifer. Keep up the good work. We need more People like you in this world. I trained you right. Care for the people of Maine and I told my son Jarrod Crockett to do the same and he is. I am proud of the both of you. Lots of love, your mom

I can see her being happy about Jarod’s success, fairly successful Lawyer who stays out of drama. I’m puzzled what there is to be proud of Jennifer for? Flunked out wanna be economic developer, passed over 3 time town manager, failed municipal ANYTHING! Oh and to top it all off a person that needs major psychological help! Sounds like what every mom should be proud of!!

who?

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun May 23, 2010 8:06 am

who? wrote:
dr wrote:Aline Dupont God is not happy with you. That is soooo funny. God is very happy with you for caring for the poor, sick, and the ones who are treated badly by the Rumford PD. and many more Jennifer. Keep up the good work. We need more People like you in this world. I trained you right. Care for the people of Maine and I told my son Jarrod Crockett to do the same and he is. I am proud of the both of you. Lots of love, your mom

I can see her being happy about Jarod’s success, fairly successful Lawyer who stays out of drama. I’m puzzled what there is to be proud of Jennifer for? Flunked out wanna be economic developer, passed over 3 time town manager, failed municipal ANYTHING! Oh and to top it all off a person that needs major psychological help! Sounds like what every mom should be proud of!!

It points out the genetic delusional predisposition.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down