Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somethings really piss me off about the general public....this is one of them!!!

3 posters

Go down

Somethings really piss me off about the general public....this is one of them!!! Empty Somethings really piss me off about the general public....this is one of them!!!

Post by 911Dispatcher Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 am

The Rumford Reporter Only one disorderly this week on Waldo.

6 hours ago · Flag

Marcia Chaisson Cops must be doing a good job keeping the peace!

6 hours ago · Flag

The Rumford Reporter Some cops maybe.

6 hours ago · Flag

Paolo Salvatore Giuliano Dellasandro What is up with Tim Gotto? Does he ever stay out of trouble?

5 hours ago · Flag

Joe Martin NEVER

5 hours ago · Flag

The Rumford Reporter lol

5 hours ago · Flag

Paolo Salvatore Giuliano Dellasandro Hate to say it, but they need to just lock him ever and throw away the damn key.

5 hours ago · Flag

The Rumford Reporter why then they wouldn't have anything to report and their fancy little crime bulletin would disappear. trackin???

4 hours ago

My point.....locking someone up and throwing away the key in America is not controlled by the police department. Again her and most peoples complaints with police departments, public servants, and government in general is completely going in the wrong direction! Hes obviously getting charged weekly so the cops are doing their part. However the decision on how long he stays in jail is left up to the judge to include what his bail is. This has nothing to do with funding the police departments budget. There are instances of blaming the wrong person/agency constantly across America. Goes to show any body can get a degree these days and it really is just a piece of paper. Somethings really piss me off about the general public....this is one of them!!! 267958
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Somethings really piss me off about the general public....this is one of them!!! Empty Re: Somethings really piss me off about the general public....this is one of them!!!

Post by T Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 am

Jennifer Stowell Norris is very aware of how the judicial system works. She and members of her family have a lot of personal experience with it as do many of her Facebook "fans". It's just that the facts don't fit her agenda. So she repeatedly manipulates and distorts (at times, flat out lies) issues to the point that myths (lies) become facts in the minds of many.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Somethings really piss me off about the general public....this is one of them!!! Empty Re: Somethings really piss me off about the general public....this is one of them!!!

Post by Z Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Maybe she should have kept the name "The Rumford Distorter"?

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down