Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Bashing

+2
Z
dr
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back to Bashing - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to Bashing

Post by 911Dispatcher Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Its typical Palinize behavior though. One for all and all for....yourself?
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Add Sherriff Gallant to her imagined offender list. Again she publicly, and randomly, accuses someone of unprofessionalism and wrong-doing:

The Rumford Reporter Gary, that is bullshit and you know it. No one but people in my family knew that and they don't live in Rumford. The police department knows all about it. Wayne Gallant handled the situation and it seems to me that either he's been flappin' his gums and updating his buddies or what? I can't think of anything else, can you?

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:49 pm

From what I heard throughout the town gossip line is she publically talked about his suicide at his funeral when she was at the podium. Other information about her military record and claiming to have PTSD is all over her site. Her public Linkedin page only shows 14 years of service not 20 in the military. Amazing how someone can honestly attack someone with more lies
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 pm

The Rumford Reporter I know exactly what you are talking about. They bring all the stuff inside and pillage through it before they put anything out for those in need. They accused someone of "stealing" from the FREE store when they picked up a TV sitting outs...ide. How does one steal from a free store? After that, they put up cameras. They want their goods protected. No one in this town gives a damn about the people struggling to survive. Well, I do. That Basket Lady column sucks! I'm not surprised one bit that they didn't want to do a story on it. But, I will. I can't stand Linda MacGregor's stupid stories either. She is such an elitist and it's almost as if she is talking down to us peasants.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 pm

wrote:The Rumford Reporter and it's almost as if she is talking down to us peasants.

Well, if the shoe fits...

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Taryn Carlson
Please stop bashing on Rumford. Rumford Hospital, Mountain Valley High School and Rumford Police Department?

Dont expect people not to write on your page after you bashed on Mountain Valley and the teachers. Really? Use some logic, do you really think all we are doing is having holiday parties? You stick up for what you think is right and that is what we are doing. Your page is about sharing opinions.

Rumford is a great place to grow up and everyone supports everyone. Stop hating everything. Post only positive things, and if you have anything negative to say don't say it at all. Be a mature role model for kids. Please. Someone needs to stick up for this town
Wow, It appears that another student is expressing the same thing that people here have been saying for years now. It's pretty bad when you get put in your place by a teenager and it's happened twice now in a week. I'd be sad about this if she wasn't so hypocritical and hurtful to people.
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Chuck did you see Jason Thompson is back, claiming to have jumped the fence and now dislikes Rumford Reporter?
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 pm

I didn't see that. He actually did that before but it was just a ruse to try to find out who was on this site. I wouldn't be too quick to trust him. Where was that. I didn't see it.
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Facebook Public Profile This public profile is not visible.

I suspect Taryn Carlson is being deleted... Very Happy

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:49 pm

He deleted them after he was outed for doing the same thing before.....I don't think anyone copied it before it got removed Sad
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2