Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correcting some big misinformation

+3
xmashen
C
911Dispatcher
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Correcting some big misinformation - Page 2 Empty Re: Correcting some big misinformation

Post by francis58 Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:50 pm

This afternoon I had the opportunity to speak with a Gentlemen who ad attended a Funeral back a few years ago the deceased was a gentlemen By the Name of Billy Stowell I never had the opportunity to meet him however my friend related how JSN spoke at her dads wake and that expounded on an on and on and on for over two hours. Also this past weekend I attended a dinner and had the opportunity to dine with a Lovely Christian couple who shared their stories about JSN in their Town of Lisbon Maine. I must say it is becoming difficult to hold and open mind with this Person.

francis58

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Correcting some big misinformation - Page 2 Empty Re: Correcting some big misinformation

Post by xmashen Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Francis, your 19th century persona is so not working! I haven't a clue what you are trying to do (ok, well, i do) but it's not working.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Francis, no offense but I hardly think a public forum is the place for commentary on how anyone handles the death of a parent. Let's not go there...actually I have to wonder if you are in fact a lovely Christian person yourself.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Francis, offense intended. I second timeout's emotion. people who are grieving can speak for as long as they want! (and even LONGER)_

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Speaking from someone who has given four eulogies now, father, sister, grandmother, and best friend. I agree with Xmashen and Timeout. I think you have us pegged wrong Francis. Although we strongly disagree with JSN and may dislike her actions, we still care for people as a human being. You may want to find a different forum to play troll in other than here.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by C Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Well said 911. The loss of a loved one is a very personal, painful experience.

Francis, please refrain from crossing boundaries that are unprovoked, uncalled for and are not any of your (or our) business. You will find they are not well received here.
Feel free to discuss the Lisbon issues here, if you truly do have information to share, as Lisbon politics seem to have become intertwined with the River Valley.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2