Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the real "Jennifer" would do

4 posters

Go down

What the real "Jennifer" would do Empty What the real "Jennifer" would do

Post by T Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:36 pm

From The Rumford Reporter [ therumfordreporter.com/ ]:

You guys just love that machine gun picture, don't you? If only it was a real machine gun... Here is what Jennifer would do if she was Town Manager. The Fire Department would be regionalized and become mostly volunteer. And, she would bust the union. The police department would need more assessment given the fact that they are running their minimum of two people per shift. But, we would definitely look into a more regionalized approach to include working with the Maine State Police, Oxford County Sheriff's Department, and other local towns. And, we would also look at prevention of crime more thoroughly so that we didn't see the same people getting busted over and over again. Med-Care would stay before the Rumford Fire Department would but if they don't change their attitude about co-locating in a Public Safety building, then maybe the Rumford Fire Department will have to take care of EMS in Rumford so they are atleast gainfully employed until we can bust up the union. Oh, and Jennifer wouldn't need a "Secretary" but instead would hire an assistant Town Manager to replace the Secretary. Having someone with education to assist the Town Manager is much more valuable than a typist, telephone answering obstructionist. And, Jennifer would also take a good, hard long look at hiring an Accountant with a degree as opposed to the person we have doing it now who ends up costing us tons of money in auditing costs because of all their screw ups and cover ups. Oh, and anyone that treated the community like crap or their employees like crap would be canned in a New York Times minute.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

What the real "Jennifer" would do Empty Re: What the real "Jennifer" would do

Post by T Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:25 pm

wrote:Jennifer would hire an assistant Town Manager to replace the Secretary.
Now that's being fiscally responsible! Spend, spend, spend... party

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 pm

wrote:Jennifer would also take a good, hard long look at hiring an Accountant
Spend, spend, spend... party

T

Back to top Go down

Post by marktripp Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm

This is great entertainment!

Last edited by marktripp on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wording change)
marktripp
marktripp

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:43 am

Oh, and anyone that treated the community like crap or their employees like crap would be canned in a New York Times minute.

So she would can herself then???

Can I also mention that you can tell she doesn't handle weapons that often. If you notice in her picture (fake gun or not) her finger is on the trigger while pointed at someones head. Two rules with weapons

1. Never point a gun at something unless you intend on killing it

2. Never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend on pulling it (finger should be extended straight out)
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:11 pm

I have always felt it was not right to attack someone in a rational manner when they are clearly experiencing a personal melt-down. In the past, it wasn't clear; now it is. If anything, I think she needs some professional help. The site's become more of a joke than anything else. All credibility is shot, I would assume. Her fixation on the current icons and rhetoric of the far right by itself may be a cause for concern (but hey, it's still a free country and some of my best friends are conservative). But that, coupled with her anti-community ravings indicate a far deeper problem which may be personal and not simply idealogical. I don't know her. My reactions are only based on her postings and personal writings and it's just my opinion. Her stuff is so easy to pick apart and, yes, the temptation to do so is SO GREAT. However, I am now more concerned with her psychological and spiritual well-being. I can not pretend to know what causes her particular emotional distress, but it's got to be something pretty serious to make someone that unhappy. I am not saying that I will never post something in response, because sometimes the impetus is just too overwhelming to do so. However, she is in my prayers.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:46 pm

T wrote:Jennifer would also take a good, hard long look at hiring an Accountant with a degree as opposed to the person we have doing it now who ends up costing us tons of money in auditing costs because of all their screw ups and cover ups.
Anyone know who she is referring to here? If you do and would rather not state the name publicly, send me a PM.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm surprised no one knows...

T

Back to top Go down