Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THAT'S not what they wanted to hear!

Go down

THAT'S not what they wanted to hear! Empty THAT'S not what they wanted to hear!

Post by T Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 am

So Tea Party wackos, what do you have to say now?  The towns hired an independent, impartial, out-of-town consultant to identify places to consolidate with the purpose of cutting staff, but so far, none have been found.  In fact (I know you Tea Party types hate facts), Jutton found that in some instances, the towns are understaffed. I suppose Jutton is just another liberal Democrat, eh? Spend, spend, spend...

Consultant advises Rumford, Mexico about combining services

One resident told Jutton that laying off town employees would be necessary because 80 percent of the towns' department budgets is dedicated to payroll.

“The amount of redundancies is not in people but in technology and equipment,” such as copiers, phone systems and heating systems,” he said.

“Based on the information that we've gathered so far, there's no evidence that there are too many people,” Jutton said. “If anything, we're seeing that too many departments are understaffed. For instance, in the finance office, they're running with one person, which is not appropriate. It's really straining the capability of the individual too much.”

Jutton said, “If any of you are expecting wholesale reduction in personnel, I just don't think it's possible.”

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

THAT'S not what they wanted to hear! Empty Re: THAT'S not what they wanted to hear!

Post by T Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:29 am

One of the two departments the Tea Party wackos love to hate...

“Some will be ready to move quickly, while others will take more time to discuss,” Jutton said. “For instance, the fire departments in both towns are right on the brink of being able to make this happen. I was actually surprised at how well-organized they were. In some ways, they're ahead of us.

T

Back to top Go down

THAT'S not what they wanted to hear! Empty Re: THAT'S not what they wanted to hear!

Post by T Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:35 am

Jutton said, “If any of you are expecting wholesale reduction in personnel, I just don't think it's possible.”

That's exactly what the Tea Party was and still IS expecting ...the loudmouths are not going away.  They're an incurable cancer on our society.  Let's hope they remain a distinct minority.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down