Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love to hear her squeal!

Go down

I love to hear her squeal! Empty I love to hear her squeal!

Post by T Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:33 am

Well, our illustrious president went and did it — he has now declared to everyone that he is a dictator and will do what he wants, regardless of the Constitution and the rule of law.

Congress better step in and do something before this country is ruined.

Barack Obama is the most corrupt and clueless president this country has ever had — he is even worse than Jimmy Carter and I never thought things could get that bad again.

Right now, Obama is having a temper tantrum because his party lost all those elections across the country.

Amnesty for illegals secures more votes for the Democrats. How corrupt can he get? And the American people allow it?

It is time for Congress and the Supreme Court to step in and shut him down.

Mary Jane Newell, Oxford

applause party love

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

I love to hear her squeal! Empty Re: I love to hear her squeal!

Post by T Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:35 am

Hopefully, I'll have two more years of Mary Jane Newell's squealing to look forward too!

Go OBAMA, GO!

bounce applause

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19 am

The gift that keeps on giving  applause  party .

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Some liberals nasty and hateful

Mary Jane Newell
December 6, 2015

In recent letters to the editor, I have been raked over the coals by two very vocal liberals.  rage

I seldom write a letter to the editor where I am not vilified afterward by liberals. I often get nasty phone calls after a letter to the editor. I have had to change my phone number several times to put a stop to that type of harassment.

It seems that members of the Democratic Party are not as tolerant as they would have people believe. They certainly do not tolerate me or my opinions  finger wag . They often attack me personally, have called me many names, some unrepeatable  bounce .

I have never been offended by anything liberals have to say, unless it is personal. I have never called them to rant and rave about a letter they have written. I welcome the discourse, if it is civil  lol! .

Through the years, I have found some liberals to be nasty and hateful. Shame on them  finger wag .

It would be a strange world if everyone held the same opinion. I believe people still have the right to voice their opinions — at least until the politically correct crowd decides differently.

Mary Jane Newell, Oxford

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 am

Keep the gifts coming MJ!  party

and oh..."crybaby"? Apparently there are no mirrors in the MJ Newell household.
 dunno

********************************************************************************************************************************

I am so sick (rage ) of the crybaby Democrats who lost the past two elections for governor of Maine. It seems it really stick in their craw and they can’t get beyond the fact that the voters elected Paul LePage twice. Now they want to impeach him.

Democrats did the same thing to Sarah Palin in Alaska. They harassed her, too.

Liberals should get over it. Conservatives have had to live with their choice for the presidency, twice.

I have a lot of respect for Gov. Paul LePage and he has every right to speak his mind. After all, that is what endeared him to those voters who elected him ( hug ).

I am so sick of the politically correct jargon going on in this country. It is nothing but suppression of free speech and is designed to keep people silent.

I will not be silenced ( rage) . I plan to speak up and to speak out ( applause ). I will not yield my rights on this or any of the other rights that are mine as an American citizen ( Evil or Very Mad ).

I suggest people bone up on the Constitution, especially the liberals ( finger wag ).

Mary Jane Newell, Oxford

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 am

Try this shoe on for size...MJ.

********************************************************************************************************************************
If the only truth you listen to is that which confirms what you already believe you only become more entrenched in your own ignorance. If there is anything worse than being wrong it is to be wrong and to be absolutely convinced you know more than everybody.

--CLAIRE GAMACHE

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down